- Download Macpaw CleanMyMac
- Buy Cheap Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC
- Download Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Buy TamoSoft CommView 6 Full (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Buy Roxio Creator 2012 Pro (en)
- 9.95$ Building a Web Site For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM CorelCAD 2014 MAC
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
- 299.95$ Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit) cheap oem
|HOTEL BLACKHAWK WINS THIRD CONSECUTIVE SMART MEETINGS PLATINUM AWARD|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Glenn Kass|
|Monday, 28 October 2013 14:16|
Davenport hotel one of just 180 honored by meeting professionals
DAVENPORT, IA – Hotel Blackhawk announces it has received a 2013 Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award. This is the third consecutive time it has received recognition and one of just 180 in this hemisphere so honored.
Celebrating 10 years in 2013, the awards are presented by Smart Meetings magazine (www.smartmeetings.com), the hospitality industry’s premier resource for meeting professionals.
Results are decided during a two-month vote by readers with additional input from editors and industry experts. The awards recognize excellence in service and amenities among meeting facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
“To be recognized three years in a row by the professionals in the industry is high praise,” said Tim Heim, VP – Marketing, Innkeeper Hospitality Services, corporate parent of Hotel Blackhawk. “It also reinforces the Quad Cities and Davenport, Iowa as a destination leader with a level of service that meeting planners demand and only select properties can say they deliver.”
Hotel Blackhawk celebrated its re-opening December 15th, 2010. The hotel retains its 98-year-old historic character while featuring modern conveniences throughout the 130 guestrooms and extended-stay suites, six meeting rooms and up to 300-person banquet capacity in the signature Gold Room.
Other features include wireless internet, a fitness center, business center, swimming pool, hot tub, Spa Luce (lu-CHAY), Milan Flower Shop, the Bix Bistro restaurant, the Beignet (been-YAY) Done That coffee shop and Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge. The hotel is an AAA Four Diamond Hotel and is part of the Autograph Collection (www.autographhotels.com) and the Historic Hotels of America network (www.historichotels.org). For more, visit www.hotelblackhawk.com or find us on www.facebook.com (Search: Hotel Blackhawk).
Tags See All Tags