- Discount - Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit)
- Discount - Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Macpaw CleanMyMac 2
- Buy Cheap Acronis True Image 11 Home
- Discount - TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- 189.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
|HOTEL BLACKHAWK WINS THIRD CONSECUTIVE SMART MEETINGS PLATINUM AWARD|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Glenn Kass|
|Monday, 28 October 2013 14:16|
Davenport hotel one of just 180 honored by meeting professionals
DAVENPORT, IA – Hotel Blackhawk announces it has received a 2013 Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award. This is the third consecutive time it has received recognition and one of just 180 in this hemisphere so honored.
Celebrating 10 years in 2013, the awards are presented by Smart Meetings magazine (www.smartmeetings.com), the hospitality industry’s premier resource for meeting professionals.
Results are decided during a two-month vote by readers with additional input from editors and industry experts. The awards recognize excellence in service and amenities among meeting facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
“To be recognized three years in a row by the professionals in the industry is high praise,” said Tim Heim, VP – Marketing, Innkeeper Hospitality Services, corporate parent of Hotel Blackhawk. “It also reinforces the Quad Cities and Davenport, Iowa as a destination leader with a level of service that meeting planners demand and only select properties can say they deliver.”
Hotel Blackhawk celebrated its re-opening December 15th, 2010. The hotel retains its 98-year-old historic character while featuring modern conveniences throughout the 130 guestrooms and extended-stay suites, six meeting rooms and up to 300-person banquet capacity in the signature Gold Room.
Other features include wireless internet, a fitness center, business center, swimming pool, hot tub, Spa Luce (lu-CHAY), Milan Flower Shop, the Bix Bistro restaurant, the Beignet (been-YAY) Done That coffee shop and Blackhawk Bowl & Martini Lounge. The hotel is an AAA Four Diamond Hotel and is part of the Autograph Collection (www.autographhotels.com) and the Historic Hotels of America network (www.historichotels.org). For more, visit www.hotelblackhawk.com or find us on www.facebook.com (Search: Hotel Blackhawk).
Tags See All Tags