- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Download CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- 19.95$ Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC (en)
- Buy OEM One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Buy Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training (en)
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 8 MAC
|House No-Voters on Financial Reform Take Cue From Banks|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by MAPLight.org|
|Tuesday, 06 July 2010 10:25|
BERKELEY, CA, July 2, 2010 - The House recently approved the Conference Report to HR 4173, a sweeping change to regulations over the financial services industry. In a mostly party line vote, the 192 no-voters received on average 41% more in contributions from big banks than the 237 members voting in favor of passage. Three Republicans joined Democrats in favor of passage while 19 Democrats sided with Republicans against passage.
Many industries are looking to carve out exemptions for their businesses or see certain provisions removed all together. See our previous post for list of industries that split their support and opposition.
See the break downs by vote and party at MAPLight.org.
Tags See All Tags