- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- Discount - Windows 7 For Seniors For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Discount - Sony ACID Pro 6
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- 299.95$ Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- 169.95$ Microsoft Office Professional 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual
- Buy AppZapper 2 MAC (en)
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
|House No-Voters on Financial Reform Take Cue From Banks|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by MAPLight.org|
|Tuesday, 06 July 2010 10:25|
BERKELEY, CA, July 2, 2010 - The House recently approved the Conference Report to HR 4173, a sweeping change to regulations over the financial services industry. In a mostly party line vote, the 192 no-voters received on average 41% more in contributions from big banks than the 237 members voting in favor of passage. Three Republicans joined Democrats in favor of passage while 19 Democrats sided with Republicans against passage.
Many industries are looking to carve out exemptions for their businesses or see certain provisions removed all together. See our previous post for list of industries that split their support and opposition.
See the break downs by vote and party at MAPLight.org.
Tags See All Tags