- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- 149.95$ Adobe Framemaker 10 cheap oem
- Download Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy Panic Coda MAC (en)
- Download GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Download Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training
- Download Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- Discount - Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with PHP: PEAR, PECL, and Composer
|House No-Voters on Financial Reform Take Cue From Banks|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by MAPLight.org|
|Tuesday, 06 July 2010 10:25|
BERKELEY, CA, July 2, 2010 - The House recently approved the Conference Report to HR 4173, a sweeping change to regulations over the financial services industry. In a mostly party line vote, the 192 no-voters received on average 41% more in contributions from big banks than the 237 members voting in favor of passage. Three Republicans joined Democrats in favor of passage while 19 Democrats sided with Republicans against passage.
Many industries are looking to carve out exemptions for their businesses or see certain provisions removed all together. See our previous post for list of industries that split their support and opposition.
See the break downs by vote and party at MAPLight.org.
Tags See All Tags