- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard (en,ja)
- Buy OEM iExplorer 3 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server cheap oem
- Discount - Access 2010 For Dummies
- 89.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC cheap oem
- Buy Boris FX 9.2 (en)
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
|House Passes Bill Striking Preemptively at EPA's Regulation of Farm Dust|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Pamela Helsey|
|Monday, 19 December 2011 13:04|
Dec. 9, 2011 - The U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday passed a bill ( HR 1633) that would establish a temporary prohibition against revising any national ambient air quality standard applicable to coarse particulate matter in order to limit federal regulation of "nuisance dust" in areas in which such dust is regulated under state, tribal, or local law. Proponents of the bill were concerned about the possibility that the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency would regulate so-called "farm dust," particulates kicked up in the air during normal farming practices. Opponents of the bill believe the bill's language is too broad and will prevent regulation of harmful pollutants.
The bill was supported by a cross-section of the agricultural community, including the American Farm Bureau Federation, the American Feed Industry Association, the American Seed Trade Association, the Dairy Farmers of America, the National Association of Wheat Growers, the National Renderers Association, the Fertilizer Institute, the National Pork Producers Council, the US Beet Sugar Association, and the USA Rice Federation, as well other interest groups such as the American Motorcyclist Association, the National Federation of Independent Business, and the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association.
The bill was opposed by environmental protection and health policy groups such as the Natural Resources Defense Council, the American Lung Association, the American Public Health Association, the American Thoracic Society, and the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Amongst All Members of the House
Amongst House Democrats
Amongst House Republicans
METHODOLOGY: MapLight analysis of reported contributions to congressional campaigns of House members in office on day of vote, from interest groups invested in the vote according to MapLight, July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2011. Contributions data source: OpenSecrets.org
A link to this data release can be found here.
Tags See All Tags