- 239.95$ Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5 (en)
- 99.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Motion Studio 3D
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Firewall Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit)
|How Americans Rate Their Diet Quality|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by USDA Communications Office|
|Monday, 14 November 2011 14:23|
How Americans Rate Their Diet Quality
A new TV feature is available on the USDA FTP site. The new feature can also be seen on USDA's YouTube channel and downloaded as a video podcast. See below for details.
FTP Download instructions:
The host: ftp://ocbmtcmedia.
User name: usdanews
Filename: diet perception feature
The new file is in QuickTime Movie (H.264 ), MPEG 4, MPEG2 and HDV.
Also, use this free ftp client if you have problems.
FEATURE – How Americans Rate Their Diet Quality
INTRO: Are people learning the healthy eating information being directed at them? A U-S-D-A study aimed to find out. The U-S-D-A’s Bob Ellison has more. (1:30)
A NEW U-S DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE STUDY SAYS AMERICANS KNOW THEY SHOULD BE EATING HEALTHIER EVEN IF THEY DON’T THINK THEY ARE. THE U-S-D-A’S ECONOMIC RESEARCH SERVICE COMPARED DIET PERCEPTION SURVEYS FROM NINETEEN NINETY ONE AND FROM TWO THOUSAND SIX AND FOUND THAT PEOPLE IN THE OH-SIX SURVEY WERE MORE FAMILIAR WITH FEDERAL DIETARY ADVICE.
Christian Gregory, USDA ERS: People are really starting to comprehend that education programs and information in the media and from physicians is really starting to kind of click with people.
AND WHILE THOSE SURVEYED DON’T BELIEVE THEIR DIETS HAVE CHANGED, THEIR UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT A HEALTHY DIET IS HAS CHANGED.
Gregory: The healthfulness of the diet hasn’t changed much. So we really think that there is some suggestive evidence that it’s the information environment and people’s comprehension of that information that’s really changing. But all of this information basically has kind of gotten through and you basically evaluate your diet today and say, “Hmm…that might not be that great”.
GREGORY SAYS THE NEXT STEP WILL BE TO STUDY IF HEALTHY EATING INFORMATION IS AFFECTING PEOPLE’S ACTUAL DIETS AND NOT JUST THEIR PERCEPTIONS.
Gregory: We need to know more about how effective nutrition education programs, especially those that are funded by and sponsored by the USDA.
MORE DIET PERCEPTION STUDY INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT E-R-S DOT U-S-D-A DOT GOV AND HEALTY EATING GUIDELINES CAN BE FOUND AT CHOOSE MY PLATE DOT GOV. FOR THE U-S DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE I’M BOB ELLISON.
Tags See All Tags