- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Discount - Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Viveza 2
- Buy Cheap ABest RM RMVB Video Converter
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Steinberg Cubase SX3
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014
- Download Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
- Discount - Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Macpaw CleanMyMac
|How much more will you pay?|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Monday, 25 June 2012 07:59|
In just over a week, student loan interest rates are set to double.
That means a college student who takes out the maximum in subsidized federal loans could pay nearly $10,000 more in interest. That's seriously unacceptable.
We've built a calculator that you and your friends can use to figure out how much more you could pay if Congress fails to stop the increase.
Click here to check out the calculator, then tell leaders in Congress how much more you'd pay!
Iowa ranks third in the nation in student loan debt. The last thing college students here in Iowa – and the 7.4 million students nationwide – need is even more debt after they graduate.
It's time to quit playing games. Congress needs to put partisanship aside and get to work NOW to prevent this rate hike.
Try out the student loan calculator, then tell Congress to act before July 1!
Thanks for all you do. -Bruce
Tags See All Tags