- Buy Cheap Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing (en)
- Buy Cheap Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- Download Alien Skin Bokeh 2
- Discount - AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS6 (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,fi,sv,hu,pl,tr,cs,ko)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5.5
|How much more will you pay?|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Monday, 25 June 2012 07:59|
In just over a week, student loan interest rates are set to double.
That means a college student who takes out the maximum in subsidized federal loans could pay nearly $10,000 more in interest. That's seriously unacceptable.
We've built a calculator that you and your friends can use to figure out how much more you could pay if Congress fails to stop the increase.
Click here to check out the calculator, then tell leaders in Congress how much more you'd pay!
Iowa ranks third in the nation in student loan debt. The last thing college students here in Iowa – and the 7.4 million students nationwide – need is even more debt after they graduate.
It's time to quit playing games. Congress needs to put partisanship aside and get to work NOW to prevent this rate hike.
Try out the student loan calculator, then tell Congress to act before July 1!
Thanks for all you do. -Bruce
Tags See All Tags