- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Buy OEM Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 4
- Buy OEM Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 (en)
|How much more will you pay?|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Monday, 25 June 2012 07:59|
In just over a week, student loan interest rates are set to double.
That means a college student who takes out the maximum in subsidized federal loans could pay nearly $10,000 more in interest. That's seriously unacceptable.
We've built a calculator that you and your friends can use to figure out how much more you could pay if Congress fails to stop the increase.
Click here to check out the calculator, then tell leaders in Congress how much more you'd pay!
Iowa ranks third in the nation in student loan debt. The last thing college students here in Iowa – and the 7.4 million students nationwide – need is even more debt after they graduate.
It's time to quit playing games. Congress needs to put partisanship aside and get to work NOW to prevent this rate hike.
Try out the student loan calculator, then tell Congress to act before July 1!
Thanks for all you do. -Bruce
Tags See All Tags