- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- Download Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS For Developers (en)
- 99.95$ Adobe FreeHand MX cheap oem
- Download Adobe Captivate 5
- Buy Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6 (en)
- Buy Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand
- Download iPad: The Missing Manual
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit)
|How much more will you pay?|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Monday, 25 June 2012 07:59|
In just over a week, student loan interest rates are set to double.
That means a college student who takes out the maximum in subsidized federal loans could pay nearly $10,000 more in interest. That's seriously unacceptable.
We've built a calculator that you and your friends can use to figure out how much more you could pay if Congress fails to stop the increase.
Click here to check out the calculator, then tell leaders in Congress how much more you'd pay!
Iowa ranks third in the nation in student loan debt. The last thing college students here in Iowa – and the 7.4 million students nationwide – need is even more debt after they graduate.
It's time to quit playing games. Congress needs to put partisanship aside and get to work NOW to prevent this rate hike.
Try out the student loan calculator, then tell Congress to act before July 1!
Thanks for all you do. -Bruce
Tags See All Tags