- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Demand (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop and Bridge CS5 for Photographers New Features
- Buy OEM Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Discount - SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5
- Discount - Acala DVD Copy
- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
- Discount - Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
|How much more will you pay?|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Monday, 25 June 2012 07:59|
In just over a week, student loan interest rates are set to double.
That means a college student who takes out the maximum in subsidized federal loans could pay nearly $10,000 more in interest. That's seriously unacceptable.
We've built a calculator that you and your friends can use to figure out how much more you could pay if Congress fails to stop the increase.
Click here to check out the calculator, then tell leaders in Congress how much more you'd pay!
Iowa ranks third in the nation in student loan debt. The last thing college students here in Iowa – and the 7.4 million students nationwide – need is even more debt after they graduate.
It's time to quit playing games. Congress needs to put partisanship aside and get to work NOW to prevent this rate hike.
Try out the student loan calculator, then tell Congress to act before July 1!
Thanks for all you do. -Bruce
Tags See All Tags