- 349.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ Jaksta MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- Buy Microsoft Outlook 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8 (en)
- 149.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
- Buy Cheap Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
|How much more will you pay?|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Monday, 25 June 2012 07:59|
In just over a week, student loan interest rates are set to double.
That means a college student who takes out the maximum in subsidized federal loans could pay nearly $10,000 more in interest. That's seriously unacceptable.
We've built a calculator that you and your friends can use to figure out how much more you could pay if Congress fails to stop the increase.
Click here to check out the calculator, then tell leaders in Congress how much more you'd pay!
Iowa ranks third in the nation in student loan debt. The last thing college students here in Iowa – and the 7.4 million students nationwide – need is even more debt after they graduate.
It's time to quit playing games. Congress needs to put partisanship aside and get to work NOW to prevent this rate hike.
Try out the student loan calculator, then tell Congress to act before July 1!
Thanks for all you do. -Bruce
Tags See All Tags