- Buy Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5 (en)
- Discount - Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- 329.95$ Autodesk Revit 2014 cheap oem
- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Discount - proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure (en)
- Download Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC (en)
|How Strong is Your Company’s Cyber-Security?|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Mark McLaughlin|
|Tuesday, 29 July 2014 08:40|
IA/IL QUAD-CITIES – Cyber-security is vitally important for all small businesses. You may not realize how lucrative small businesses are as targets to computer hackers, or even know if your own company has information they would strive to steal.
At the next Idea Lab program, Cyber-Security for Small Business, presenter David Bergert will discuss the cyber-security landscape and share tips and resources to help you and your small business to reduce risk.
Cyber-Security for Small Business will be held from 12 to 1 p.m., August 15, at DHCU Community Credit Union, 1900 52nd Ave., Moline, IL. Admission is $15 and the event will include a catered Chick-fil-A meal. Attendees can select from a Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich meal, a veggie-wrap meal, or for one dollar more, a Grilled Chicken Market Salad.
Verizon’s 2012 Data Breach Investigations Study shows that in 855 data breaches they examined, 71% occurred in businesses with fewer than 100 employees. Also, according to a study by Kaspersky Labs, 31% of businesses surveyed stated that they would not know what to do if they had security breach tomorrow; 40% said they would struggle to recover all data lost; and 25% doubted that they would be able to recovery any information, causing serious disruptions or closure of their businesses.
In his presentation, Bergert will review recent cyber-security trends and focus on some basic controls and processes you can implement, as well as share resources you can use in the future to protect yourself, your friends and family, and your organization though security awareness.
-- End --
Tags See All Tags