- Buy OEM Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Omni Group OmniFocus MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs (en)
- 99.95$ Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- Buy SnagIt 2.2 MAC (en)
- 39.95$ Sony Cinescore cheap oem
- Download AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC
- Discount - JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
|How to Do More with Less While Cutting Municipal Budgets Nationwide|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 06 August 2013 13:54|
Software Developer & Volunteer Firefighter Cites Local
Governments that are Developing Creative Solutions for
Since the economic collapse in 2008, American households haven’t been alone in feeling the pain of budget cuts. Cities and counties have been working with shrinking budgets, often leading to layoffs and reductions in services.
But since many services communities provide are vital – from education to paramedics and firefighters to law enforcement – community leaders across the country are getting creative and innovative.
“Throughout the United States, slimmer budgets are resulting in two outcomes: 1) killing jobs and services, and 2) coming up with ways to sustain programs and even improve them with brilliant ideas,” says Dion Nugent, a volunteer firefighter and CEO for a software development company that works closely with paramedics, emergency medical technicians and fire fighters throughout the country.
“I prefer the latter. One blessing of troubled times is that they inspire inventive responses, which can revolutionize an industry. We’re seeing that every day at the local government level.”
Nugent cites several examples leadership devising ways to do more with less:
About Dion Nugent
Dion Nugent is a volunteer firefighter and CEO of Forté Holdings, a leading provider of health-care software solutions in the United States. For 30 years, the company has combined technological expertise with input from medical workers to develop software that supports and improves patient care and administrative processes within the health-care industry. The company's flagship products – iPCR (patient-care reporting) and the Forte8000 line of billing and EHR – address the needs of specific medical workers, from first responders to private practitioners. iPCR is designed for the iPad and is Gold-certified by the National Emergency Medical Services Information System.
Tags See All Tags