- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- Download Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
- Discount - Pantaray Q-Setup Pro 9
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Design in Motion
- Discount - Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Buy OEM 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- Buy OEM Windows 8: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit)
- Buy Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (64 bit)
- Discount - FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
|How to Embrace Your Inner ‘Cougar’|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 22 March 2013 14:36|
6 Ways to Rebound from a Midlife Slump, Offered By a ‘Liberated Trucker-Babe’
It’s not hard for women in midlife to feel like they belong to the Island of Broken Toys, says Xandra “Sunny” Moon, a self-described liberated, 18-wheeler-driving, 40-plus babe.
“There are thousands of beautiful mothers, wives and ex-wives out there who feel like they’ve lost their sexuality – I know because they tell me as I travel the country and get to know them,” says Moon, author of “The Power of the Titz…a woman’s journey back to her self” (www.sunnymoonspowerworld.com)
Like the many of the women she meets in her travels, Moon suffered physical and emotional abuse as a young woman. After raising four children and enduring an unhappy marriage for several years, she fell into a deep depression, she says. But several steps took her out of despair, and by the time she climbed out, she was happy, confident and back in touch with Sunny, she says.
Moon lists the ways in which women 40 and older can rediscover their “inner babe:”
“We have but one life,” says Lee Abzu, Moon’s second husband, soul mate and coauthor to her books.
“If you’re single and in your 40s, 50s, 60s or older, you can either wait around for the kids or grandkids to come by and visit, or you can get out there and regain the vitality and lust for life you used to have.”
About Xandra “Sunny” MoonXandra “Sunny” Moon is a survivor who came into her own after age 40. As a younger woman, she endured rape, unlawful imprisonment, mental and emotional abuse, and divorce. She has worked 14 years as a truck driver, during which she has spoken with thousands of woman near or at midlife. After raising her four children, she continued her education at Idaho State University and eventually married her second husband and soul mate, Lee Abzu. She now counsels women who are seeking rebirth.
Tags See All Tags