- Buy OEM Palm Pre: The Missing Manual
- 29.95$ Paragon CampTune 8 MAC cheap oem
- Download Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC (en)
- Download Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual
- 9.95$ Digital Photography Composition For Dummies cheap oem
- 249.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iOS 5 SDK New Features
|How to Engineer Your Financial Future in 2014|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 24 January 2014 10:57|
Veteran Investment Advisor Shares 4 Tips for All Wealth Stages
Financial resolutions can be the most difficult to keep. They can include minute detail, number crunching, plenty of files and discipline that can affect a person’s entire lifestyle, says veteran investment advisor Paul Taylor, a member of the National Ethics Bureau.
“Many folks simply are not predisposed to combing through the details of their financial situation; for them, the financial world is abstract and filled with arbitrary rules, constantly changing interest rates and other complexities, but being more involved in your own money is well worth the investment,” says Taylor, an architect-turned-founder and owner of Capital Advisory Group & Tax Planners of Lake Norman and Capital Investment Advisors, Inc, (www.CapitalAdvGroup.com).
“While professional help is recommended for many aspects of a person’s financial affairs, it’s ultimately up to the individual to understand his or her own money.”
There are many things the average person can do to take control of their financial life. Taylor offers the following suggestions:
About Paul Taylor
Paul Taylor is the founder and owner of Capital Advisory Group & Tax Planners of Lake Norman and Capital Investment Advisors, Inc. Taylor, a fully licensed investment advisor, has more than 20 years of experience in the industry and is committed to providing personalized service to those he serves. Since 2007, he has been a member of the National Ethics Bureau, which acknowledges individuals who prove they are committed to upholding the highest ethical standards in their practices.
Tags See All Tags