- Buy Cheap Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Buy Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features
- Buy Cheap Corel PhotoImpact X3
- Discount - Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
- Buy Microsoft OneNote 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011
- Discount - Microsoft Office Word 2007
|How to Escape Your Unemployment (or Under-Employment) Trap|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Thursday, 14 August 2014 12:27|
Principal Recruiter Lays the Blueprint
There’s good news for jobs in the United States.
Does this mean that we can put our minds to rest regarding jobs and prosperity? Not exactly, says Richard B. Alman, principal and chief career/employment strategist of Recruiter Media, owner of www.RecruiterNetworks.com, the world's largest owner/operator of career websites.
“It’s great that reports show improvement, but the good news comes with an asterisk; we need to keep in mind the term that has become so common since 2009 – the ‘new normal,’ which, in part, refers to a lower expectation for prosperity,” says Alman, who has managed human resources for Fortune 100 and smaller multi-national companies.
“Raising the minimum wage, for example, is a step in the right direction for many, but it’s certainly not happening everywhere and it doesn’t guarantee a living wage. California raised its minimum to $9 per hour, but that’s a state with a very high cost of living.”
What is the quality of these new jobs, and how many hours do they offer? What about the Catch 22 ensnaring the long-term unemployed, who can’t get work because they don’t have jobs? And where’s the hope for the recent college graduates who are deeply in debt and can’t find the jobs they’ve prepared for?
Alman has a blueprint that can help would-be employees in these tough positions.
About Richard B. Alman
Richard B. Alman is the principal and chief career/employment strategist of Recruiter Media Inc., the world's largest owner/operator of career websites, which offers recruiters, employers and job seekers a smarter alternative to the impersonal, less-specific “universal” employment websites. www.RecruiterNetworks.com has been the only national, city-specific job board on the planet for more than a decade, serving more than 1,000 US cities with their own unique career web site. Alman has worked in all aspects of recruiting and career/employment strategies with corporations such as General Motors and UBS and privately owned multi-national companies.
Tags See All Tags