- Download Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- 379.95$ Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,fi)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011
- Buy Boris FX 9.2 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- 149.95$ Capture One Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Buy OEM Adobe InDesign CS5
- Download Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS4
|How to Fly When You’re Driving Solo|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 15 July 2013 14:03|
Widow Offers Tips for Thriving Without a Partner
For everyone – even people in an ideal relationship with a lifelong partner – there will be times when you are alone, says serial entrepreneur Susan Alpert.
For 46 years, Alpert lived the dream with her husband, Larry; they had a happy home, children and thriving careers. When Larry died, Susan experienced the ultimate aloneness, fearing her happiness would never return.
“No, it wasn’t easy to recover from the loss of a loving partner at my side, but I did, and learned how to be very happy on my own. It’s possible at any stage of life,” says Alpert, author of “Driving Solo,” (susanalpertconsulting.com).
“I’ve spoken to those who have been divorced or separated from their spouse or they just haven’t met that special someone yet and they, too, feel a sustained loss –similar to a death. But, as I’ve learned, going solo can be an unexpected and fulfilling experience.
Alpert reviews important markers along her journey to finding happiness again:
About Susan Alpert
Susan Alpert is the creator of “Chaos to Control,” a program through which she coaches the bereaved on business aspects of death and other major life changes. Alpert – a successful businesswoman, educator and entrepreneur who has run several multimillion dollar companies – created the program after losing her husband of 46 years. Alpert is the founder of several companies, numerous focus groups and most recently her own consulting firm. Alpert holds a Master’s degree in education and psychology, and has extensive experience in the fields of negotiation, finance, international services and business. She is a frequent guest speaker and has been featured on countless radio and television programs.
Tags See All Tags