- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- 29.95$ MAMP Pro 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- Buy Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery v3 MAC (en)
- Buy Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM SnagIt 11
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 (en,da,de,es,it,fr,nl,pt,br,sv,cs,pl,tr,ja,ko)
- Discount - ABest Video to iPhone 3GP SWF Converter
- 9.95$ MacItBetter BetterZip 2 MAC cheap oem
|How to Fly When You’re Driving Solo|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 15 July 2013 14:03|
Widow Offers Tips for Thriving Without a Partner
For everyone – even people in an ideal relationship with a lifelong partner – there will be times when you are alone, says serial entrepreneur Susan Alpert.
For 46 years, Alpert lived the dream with her husband, Larry; they had a happy home, children and thriving careers. When Larry died, Susan experienced the ultimate aloneness, fearing her happiness would never return.
“No, it wasn’t easy to recover from the loss of a loving partner at my side, but I did, and learned how to be very happy on my own. It’s possible at any stage of life,” says Alpert, author of “Driving Solo,” (susanalpertconsulting.com).
“I’ve spoken to those who have been divorced or separated from their spouse or they just haven’t met that special someone yet and they, too, feel a sustained loss –similar to a death. But, as I’ve learned, going solo can be an unexpected and fulfilling experience.
Alpert reviews important markers along her journey to finding happiness again:
About Susan Alpert
Susan Alpert is the creator of “Chaos to Control,” a program through which she coaches the bereaved on business aspects of death and other major life changes. Alpert – a successful businesswoman, educator and entrepreneur who has run several multimillion dollar companies – created the program after losing her husband of 46 years. Alpert is the founder of several companies, numerous focus groups and most recently her own consulting firm. Alpert holds a Master’s degree in education and psychology, and has extensive experience in the fields of negotiation, finance, international services and business. She is a frequent guest speaker and has been featured on countless radio and television programs.
Tags See All Tags