- Download Artlantis Studio 5 MAC
- Discount - Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License)
- Download PC Washer 2
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC (en)
- Download Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Buy Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010 (en)
- Discount - Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- 179.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Corel Painter X MAC
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Pro MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (32-bit) (en,no)
|How to Hone Your Feminine Intuition|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 22 October 2013 08:30|
Embodied Leadership Mentor's 3 Tips for Differentiating Ego from Higher Self
“You’ve come a long way, baby,” wasn’t just an ad for Virginia Slims cigarettes during the late 1960s – it was also a dubious signifier for the gains women had made in society.
Since then, women have continued the march for progress, making huge gains in the academic and professional sectors. But have Western women lost something along the way?
“As women, we have spent so much time and effort living up to the standards of a patriarchal society that we’ve almost completely disconnected from our own deepest, authentic truth,” says Leela Francis, author of “Woman’s Way Home: Navigating Your Path to Embodied Power,” (www.WomansWayHome.com), which includes techniques and tools from her Vividly Woman Embodied Leader Tools and Training.
“ ‘What do women want?’ Sadly, many women today aren’t even sure; but by tapping the power of her inner wisdom, a woman can have the life of her dreams.”
One key component of birthing one’s own dream life is harnessing your intuitive power, she says. This ability to distinguish between ego-driven wants and higher self-wisdom is crucial so that you are making choices in alignment with your personal integrity, she says.
So, just how does one accomplish that? Francis offers the following suggestions:
About Leela Francis
Leela is the founder and director of Vividly Woman Embodied Leader Tools and Training. A facilitator of groups and individuals for more than 20 years, she’s an expert in the field of body consciousness and soulful personal expansion. Along with her trained staff and apprentices, Leela facilitates Vividly Woman workshops and retreats at beautiful nature resorts all over the continent and appears regularly as a speaker and contributing facilitator at other live & virtual events. Leela divides her time between Mexico, the Pacific Northwest, and the rest of North America.
Tags See All Tags