- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit)
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra (en,it,fr,de,es)
- Discount - Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Buy IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Buy Cheap Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers
- Buy Apple iLife ’11 MAC (en,kr,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl,ru,pl)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC cheap oem
|How to Maximize Your ROI of Life|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 02 December 2013 14:49|
Physican Shares 4 Tips for Enjoying Life to the Fullest
Have you ever felt like you need an upgrade on your life? Most of us have – and there’s a way to get it, says veteran physician Sanjay Jain.
“First, I tell people, ‘Don’t be afraid of making your life clearer.’ Many argue that life is not simple and, therefore, there are no easy answers, but as we have paraphrased from Chinese philosopher Laozi, ‘The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step,’ ” says Jain, whose specialties include integrative medicine. He’s also an international speaker and author of Optimal Living 360 – available February 2014 (www.sanjayjainmd.com).
“Lives are built from many small components which, when viewed as an assembled whole, can appear overwhelmingly complex,” Jain says. “But when we break them down and consider the pieces as we make decisions in our lives, it’s much easier to see how small adjustments can result in a better return on all of the investments we make – not only in health, but in relationships, finances, and all the other essential aspects of our lives.”
Jain offers four points to keep in mind as you start the journey.
About Sanjay Jain, MD, MBA: Sanjay Jain is a U.S.-trained physician with certifications in Diagnostic Radiology, Integrative Medicine, and Healthcare Quality and Management and more than 15 years of clinical experience. He graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine and The Ohio State University, where he earned a master’s in business administration. This unique blend and perspective has made him a highly sought after domestic and international speaker. He remains actively involved with many medical organizations at both the local and national levels.
Tags See All Tags