- Download Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Download Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9
- 29.95$ ACDSee Pro 2 cheap oem
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC
- Download Frischluft Effects Pack
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
- 19.95$ Panic Transmit 4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
- Discount - 1Click DVD Converter 2
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- 79.95$ Boris Graffiti 5.2 cheap oem
|How to Overcome Excuses in 2014|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 14 February 2014 08:54|
6 Tips to Gain the Edge & Meet Your Goals
Great people throughout history often fail, quite miserably, before finally reaching their goals, says international business strategist Dan Waldschmidt.
“Van Gogh sold only one painting during his lifetime; Winston Churchill lost every public election until becoming prime minister at age 62; Henry Ford went bankrupt five times; Albert Einstein was a terrible student and was expelled from school; Sigmund Freud was booed from a stage,” says Waldschmidt, author of “Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Achieve Outrageous Success,” (www.EdgyConversations.com).
“Ideas, brilliance, genius – they all mean nothing without the guts, passion and tenacity necessary to make your dream a reality. But often, people fall back on excuses and give up on trying to reach their goals.”
Most of us have dreams, and many of us have big ones, but few of us actually see them through, he says.
He offers six tricks for jumping off the excuse train and forge the path to your goals.
About Dan Waldschmidt
Dan Waldschmidt is the author of “Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Achieve Outrageous Success,” (www.EdgyConversations.com). He is an international business strategist, speaker, author and extreme athlete. His consulting firm solves complex marketing and business strategy problems for savvy companies all over the world. Dow Jones calls his Edgy Conversations blog one of the top sales sites on the internet. He’s been profiled in BBC, Fox News and The Today Show, and he is a sought-after media source.
Tags See All Tags