- Download Cultured Code Things MAC
- Buy OEM Hazel 3
- 149.95$ Ableton Suite 8 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap VMware Workstation 8
- 19.95$ Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe After Effects CS6 cheap oem
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
|How to Overcome Excuses|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 24 June 2014 15:17|
6 Tips to Gain the Edge & Meet Your Goals
Great people throughout history often fail, quite miserably, before finally reaching their goals, says international business strategist Dan Waldschmidt.
“Van Gogh sold only one painting during his lifetime; Winston Churchill lost every public election until becoming prime minister at age 62; Henry Ford went bankrupt five times; Albert Einstein was a terrible student and was expelled from school; Sigmund Freud was booed from a stage,” says Waldschmidt, author of “Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Achieve Outrageous Success,” (www.EdgyConversations.com).
“Ideas, brilliance, genius – they all mean nothing without the guts, passion and tenacity necessary to make your dream a reality. But often, people fall back on excuses and give up on trying to reach their goals.”
Most of us have dreams, and many of us have big ones, but few of us actually see them through, he says.
He offers six tricks for jumping off the excuse train and forge the path to your goals.
About Dan Waldschmidt
Dan Waldschmidt is the author of “Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Achieve Outrageous Success,” (www.EdgyConversations.com). He is an international business strategist, speaker, author and extreme athlete. His consulting firm solves complex marketing and business strategy problems for savvy companies all over the world.
Tags See All Tags