- Download Autodesk Revit MEP 2012
- Buy Neobyte Titan Backup (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC
- Download Adobe Audition 3
- Buy MacJournal 5 MAC (en)
- Download Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5
- Buy The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers (en)
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Server 11 Advanced
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 8
|How to Overcome Excuses|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 24 June 2014 15:17|
6 Tips to Gain the Edge & Meet Your Goals
Great people throughout history often fail, quite miserably, before finally reaching their goals, says international business strategist Dan Waldschmidt.
“Van Gogh sold only one painting during his lifetime; Winston Churchill lost every public election until becoming prime minister at age 62; Henry Ford went bankrupt five times; Albert Einstein was a terrible student and was expelled from school; Sigmund Freud was booed from a stage,” says Waldschmidt, author of “Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Achieve Outrageous Success,” (www.EdgyConversations.com).
“Ideas, brilliance, genius – they all mean nothing without the guts, passion and tenacity necessary to make your dream a reality. But often, people fall back on excuses and give up on trying to reach their goals.”
Most of us have dreams, and many of us have big ones, but few of us actually see them through, he says.
He offers six tricks for jumping off the excuse train and forge the path to your goals.
About Dan Waldschmidt
Dan Waldschmidt is the author of “Edgy Conversations: How Ordinary People Achieve Outrageous Success,” (www.EdgyConversations.com). He is an international business strategist, speaker, author and extreme athlete. His consulting firm solves complex marketing and business strategy problems for savvy companies all over the world.
Tags See All Tags