- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Discount - TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 (en)
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- 189.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Sage ACT Premium 2012 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (64-bit)
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Download ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 (en)
|How To Spot Business Opportunity In Tomorrow’s Economy|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 10:46|
Five Tips For Getting Organized To Innovate
Take a moment to consider some of today’s largest, most recognizable companies—“some of them may not be around after the next several years,” says G. Michael Maddock, CEO of Maddock Douglas, which advises Fortune 100 players like GE and Wal-Mart.
“Napster was a rule-breaking company that paved the way for iTunes and the complete disruption of the music industry. When someone who has no business being in your business comes along and puts you out of business, we call that a ‘Napster Moment.’ And Napster Moments are happening more and more often,” says Maddock, coauthor of “Free the Idea Monkey,” (www.freetheideamonkey.com), with Maddock Douglas president Raphael Louis Vitón.
The lesson? To succeed, company leaders must not only be able to innovate, they must recognize opportunity and ensure they’re poised to seize it.
Maddock offers these tips for getting there:
About G. Michael Maddock
G. Michael Maddock is the founding partner and CEO of the leading innovation agency Maddock Douglas, which has helped more than 25 percent of Fortune 100 companies invent, brand and launch new products, services and business models. A serial entrepreneur, Maddock has launched four successful businesses and cochairs the Gathering of Titans Entrepreneurial Conclave at MIT. He is a featured columnist for Forbes.
Tags See All Tags