- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional
- Buy Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office Word 2007 (en)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada] cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating and Managing Blog Network with WordPress cheap oem
- Discount - Solidworks 2013 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy OEM JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
|How To Spot Business Opportunity In Tomorrow’s Economy|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 10:46|
Five Tips For Getting Organized To Innovate
Take a moment to consider some of today’s largest, most recognizable companies—“some of them may not be around after the next several years,” says G. Michael Maddock, CEO of Maddock Douglas, which advises Fortune 100 players like GE and Wal-Mart.
“Napster was a rule-breaking company that paved the way for iTunes and the complete disruption of the music industry. When someone who has no business being in your business comes along and puts you out of business, we call that a ‘Napster Moment.’ And Napster Moments are happening more and more often,” says Maddock, coauthor of “Free the Idea Monkey,” (www.freetheideamonkey.com), with Maddock Douglas president Raphael Louis Vitón.
The lesson? To succeed, company leaders must not only be able to innovate, they must recognize opportunity and ensure they’re poised to seize it.
Maddock offers these tips for getting there:
About G. Michael Maddock
G. Michael Maddock is the founding partner and CEO of the leading innovation agency Maddock Douglas, which has helped more than 25 percent of Fortune 100 companies invent, brand and launch new products, services and business models. A serial entrepreneur, Maddock has launched four successful businesses and cochairs the Gathering of Titans Entrepreneurial Conclave at MIT. He is a featured columnist for Forbes.
Tags See All Tags