- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 11 Titanium MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- Discount - Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Buy FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
- Buy Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- 39.95$ Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,ru,pl,fi,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy OEM Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
|How to Stay Sane During Financial Peaks & Valleys|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 12 June 2013 13:35|
Market Analyst Shares 5 Tips for Institutions, Traders & Anyone
Else Dealing with Lifestyle Changes & Money Flux
You don’t have to be a trader on the world’s markets to experience the financial roller coaster, says mathematician Lambros Klouvidakis.
“The world has struggled in recent years to absorb the many stresses and negative influences on global markets and everyone’s affected. Look at the senior citizens who lost as much as 40 percent of their retirement investments!” he says. “At one point during the crisis, the Dow Jones Industrial lost 50 percent of its value in less than a week; unemployment shop up more than 5 percentage points and consumer spending, at its worst, dropped by 50 percent.”
Traders, however, gain and lose on a regular basis, and we can learn a lot from their experience, Klouvidakis says.
The Canadian market analyst has spent more than 12 years, producing more than 9,000 pages of notes, developing a formula called Semathy (www.semathy.com) that accurately calculates forthcoming exchange rates. Videos on his site document the time of his foresights and when stocks hit enumerated targets. And yes – he’s counting on more downs, and ups, ahead for all of us.
Klouvidakis offers tips for traders and anyone else experiencing major shifts in their finances:
About Lambros Klouvidakis
Lambros Klouvidakis is the creator of Semathy, an elite foreign exchange consultancy. He is a math expert who has dedicated 12 years of his life to the study of currency exchange behavior. The formula he developed, an algorithm based on the behavior of money and supply and demand, marks current Foreign Exchange rates versus forthcoming rates. The Semathy formula is designed to give financial institutions and governments the ability to capitalize on the foreign exchange market’s unique qualities and make viable trading decisions.
Tags See All Tags