- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Apple iLife ’11 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Steinberg WaveLab 6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
|How to Take Your Talent from the Playroom to the Stage|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Thursday, 13 September 2012 07:58|
Young Phenom Offers Tips for Tweens and Teens
with Big Dreams
If you have a vision and a talent, don’t ignore it. At least that’s what Sydney Rose, 20, has learned.
The singer/songwriter whose debut pop single, “Breaking Rules,” hit No. 23 on the national radio Top 40 chart in Sep, says she tried to put her dream on hold – and couldn’t.
“I’ve been in love with music all my life,” says Rose (www.sydneyrosemusic.com). “I’ve learned it’s an important part of who I am and you can’t ignore that, no matter what your age.”
Rose grew up honing her singing skills, then learning guitar (“My first chord was D”) and dancing. She overcame any lingering shyness about performing before audiences by joining two other girls in a pop/dance group called Rosemadayne.
But when it came time to attend college, she decided it was best to put her dream on a back burner.
“I was afraid,” she says. “I wanted to experience college without the pressure of a music career, but I actually felt more pressure without my dream and I knew I had to nurture that passion that is so a part of me.”
That’s when she wrote her newest album, “Rise,” an up-tempo celebration of life. It’s getting airplay on radio stations across the country, a development that never ceases to amaze and delight the rising star.
“Listening to myself on the planet 96.7 right at this moment!!!” she posted recently on Twitter (@itssydneyrose). “This is surreal!!!! #bestdayeverever.”
Rose offers tips for other young people who are determined to follow their dreams:
About Sydney Rose
Sydney Rose is a 20-year-old recording artist who has worked toward her success the old-fashioned way – through training, practice and dedication. She credits great coaches for helping her develop her talent for singing, dancing and songwriting, and she has become a rising star on the pop music circuit. Her new album, “Rise,” is now available on iTunes.
Tags See All Tags