- Buy OEM Corel VideoStudio Pro X4
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- 19.95$ Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business) cheap oem
- Discount - Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- 89.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium
- Buy OEM Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- Download Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
- Discount - DeskShare VideoEditMagic 4.3
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
|How to Turn Chaos into Control After the Death of a Loved One|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 05 April 2013 10:05|
Expert Offers 4 Tips for Getting Your Affairs
in Order in the Immediate Aftermath
Serial entrepreneur Susan Alpert captured the good life with her husband of 46 years, Larry. She had a great family and a successful career, including running several multimillion dollar companies.
“After a fairy-tale wedding, we lived ‘happily ever after’ – as happy as real-life gets –except, of course, that’s not really the end of the story,” says Alpert, author of “Driving Solo,” (www.susanalpertconsulting.com
She was overwhelmed with the amount of financial, legal, civic and personal paper work necessary for settling the present and for planning the future. For two years, Alpert says, she was a shell of the happy person she used to be. Despite her business savvy, she had initially experienced major difficulty in navigating her personal finances.
“I sat with a cosmic void in me which I had no idea how to fill; then, it suddenly came to me,” she says. “What does one do to handle the practical aspects of settling the estate after the loss of a loved one? Who do you notify and when? What papers do you need to file, and which documents do you need to amend? How do you untangle the pieces, and what do you do with them once there’s some order? How do you tend to business when you’re in a fog of grief?”
Each year, approximately 1.2 million Americans lose their spouses. Alpert decided she would help these survivors. She offers these tips for handling the immediate aftermath of a spouse’s death.
About Susan Alpert
Susan Alpert is the creator of Chaos to Control, a program through which she coaches the bereaved on business aspects of death and other major life changes. Alpert – a successful businesswoman, educator and serial entrepreneur who has run several multimillion dollar companies – created the program after losing her husband of 46 years. Alpert is the founder of several companies, numerous focus groups and most recently her own consulting firm. Alpert holds master’s degrees in psychology and education, and has extensive experience in the fields of negotiation, finance, international services and business.
Tags See All Tags