- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp 9
- Download Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- 9.95$ Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe (en)
- Download Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel VideoStudio Pro X6
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Steinberg Halion 3
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - ARTS PDF Stamper
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- Buy Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro (en)
|HUD AND NEIGHBORWORKS® AMERICA EXTEND DEADLINE FOR EMERGENCY HOMEOWNERS’ LOAN PROGRAM|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by HUD Public Affairs|
|Tuesday, 26 July 2011 13:20|
WASHINGTON – Today the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and NeighborWorks® America announced that the deadline for the Emergency Homeowners’ Loan Program has been extended to Wednesday, July 27, 2011, in order to give homeowners at risk of foreclosure in the participating 27 states and Puerto Rico more time to apply for the program.
The Emergency Homeowners’ Loan Program (EHLP) will assist homeowners who have experienced a reduction in income and are at risk of foreclosure due to involuntary unemployment or underemployment, due to economic conditions or a medical condition.
Eligible homeowners can qualify for an interest free loan, which pays a portion of their monthly mortgage for up to two years, or up to $50,000, whichever comes first.
Homeowners are encouraged to visit www.FindEHLP.org to find contact information for participating agencies, the Pre-Applicant Screening Worksheet and more information on the EHLP assistance and its eligibility requirements. Homeowners may also call the toll free hotline -- 855-FIND-EHLP (346-3345) – for this information as well.
Tags See All Tags