- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Buy Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Wincare Memory Booster Gold
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- Discount - Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 6 MAC
- Discount - Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Digital Painting in Photoshop
|HUD AND NEIGHBORWORKS® AMERICA EXTEND DEADLINE FOR EMERGENCY HOMEOWNERS’ LOAN PROGRAM|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by HUD Public Affairs|
|Tuesday, 26 July 2011 13:20|
WASHINGTON – Today the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and NeighborWorks® America announced that the deadline for the Emergency Homeowners’ Loan Program has been extended to Wednesday, July 27, 2011, in order to give homeowners at risk of foreclosure in the participating 27 states and Puerto Rico more time to apply for the program.
The Emergency Homeowners’ Loan Program (EHLP) will assist homeowners who have experienced a reduction in income and are at risk of foreclosure due to involuntary unemployment or underemployment, due to economic conditions or a medical condition.
Eligible homeowners can qualify for an interest free loan, which pays a portion of their monthly mortgage for up to two years, or up to $50,000, whichever comes first.
Homeowners are encouraged to visit www.FindEHLP.org to find contact information for participating agencies, the Pre-Applicant Screening Worksheet and more information on the EHLP assistance and its eligibility requirements. Homeowners may also call the toll free hotline -- 855-FIND-EHLP (346-3345) – for this information as well.
Tags See All Tags