- Download Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Buy Jaksta MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look (en)
- Buy Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC
- Download GFI EventsManager 8.1
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
|HUD AND NEIGHBORWORKS® AMERICA EXTEND DEADLINE FOR EMERGENCY HOMEOWNERS’ LOAN PROGRAM|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by HUD Public Affairs|
|Tuesday, 26 July 2011 13:20|
WASHINGTON – Today the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and NeighborWorks® America announced that the deadline for the Emergency Homeowners’ Loan Program has been extended to Wednesday, July 27, 2011, in order to give homeowners at risk of foreclosure in the participating 27 states and Puerto Rico more time to apply for the program.
The Emergency Homeowners’ Loan Program (EHLP) will assist homeowners who have experienced a reduction in income and are at risk of foreclosure due to involuntary unemployment or underemployment, due to economic conditions or a medical condition.
Eligible homeowners can qualify for an interest free loan, which pays a portion of their monthly mortgage for up to two years, or up to $50,000, whichever comes first.
Homeowners are encouraged to visit www.FindEHLP.org to find contact information for participating agencies, the Pre-Applicant Screening Worksheet and more information on the EHLP assistance and its eligibility requirements. Homeowners may also call the toll free hotline -- 855-FIND-EHLP (346-3345) – for this information as well.
Tags See All Tags