- Buy Cheap Photoshop For Right-Brainers
- Buy Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM ABest AVI Video Converter
- Buy Cheap TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- 399.95$ Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC cheap oem
- 199.95$ Adobe Acrobat XI Pro cheap oem
- Buy Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- Download Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
|HUD CHARGES IOWA LANDLORDS WITH DISCRIMINATING AGAINST CHILD WITH CEREBRAL PALSY AND HER MOTHER|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by HUD Public Affairs|
|Thursday, 01 September 2011 07:43|
WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) today announced that it is charging John and Nancy Meany, owners of an apartment building in Traer, Iowa, with violating the Fair Housing Act for refusing to accommodate a request from a family with a child with cerebral palsy. HUD brings the charge on behalf of the child and her mother, claiming the owners refused to allow the seven-year-old girl to have a medically-prescribed emotional support animal. Additionally, the owners allegedly told the mother that if she got the animal, she would have to either move or pay more money to stay.
The Fair Housing Act makes it unlawful for landlords to refuse a reasonable accommodation in their rules, policies, practices, or services when needed to provide persons with disabilities an equal opportunity to use or enjoy a dwelling. It is also against the law to impose different rules and restrictions on those who make such request, including charging them extra.
The mother and child eventually moved out of the building to another apartment, which cost more and was much farther from the child’s school.
Tags See All Tags