- Buy Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- 149.95$ ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up And Running With Tumblr
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- Download Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
|Hundreds Inspired to Walk, Raise Thousands in Fight for Air Walk this Past Weekend|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Julia McCarville|
|Tuesday, 01 October 2013 08:07|
Moving stories from walkers, survivors and patients
URBANDALE, IOWA (September 28, 2013) – Jessie McLearn-Montz walked for his sister, Amanda, whose lungs collapsed four times in her early teens. Karen and Pam Van Deest walked for their father who has chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Nadine Killmer is a lung cancer patient and walked with her sister, Maureen Ekeland in memory of Nadine’s husband, who died from COPD. The University of Iowa Lung Transplant Team had more than 100 walkers, 17 of which are lung transplant patients, along with their families, as well as donor families.
These are just a few of the heartfelt stories from some of the participants in the American Lung Association in Iowa’s 2013 Fight for Air Walk. Hundreds of Des Moines residents and Iowans from across the state and the mid-west walked the 5K at Principal Park (I-Cubs Ballpark) this past Saturday, September 28. Some photos are attached and can be used by media at will. A photo credit to the American Lung Association in Iowa is appreciated. Contact Micki Sandquist for more photos or information.
Every year, the Fight for Air Walk gives individuals the power to improve the air we breathe by taking action and fundraising. The Lung Association saves lives by fighting for healthy lungs and healthy air. Eighty-eight cents of every dollar raised goes directly to education, research and advocacy.
About the American Lung Association in Iowa: Our mission is to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease. With your generous support, the American Lung Association is "Fighting for Air" through research, education and advocacy. For more information about the American Lung Association or to support the work it does, call 1-800-LUNG-USA (1-800-586-4872) or visit www.LungIA.org.
Tags See All Tags