- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS6 (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
- Download Parallels Desktop 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2009
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012 (en)
- 9.95$ MacPhun Intensify cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 for PHP cheap oem
- Buy OEM Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- Download Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- Download Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
|I voted early, have you?|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 08 October 2012 15:19|
Early voting has started, and here in Iowa, every day from now through November 6th is Election Day.
That means you can vote right away in person at early voting locations, or with a vote-by-mail ballot.
Find out how.
I cast my ballot early for President Obama because of what he has done to make quality, affordable health care accessible, to increase college affordability, to promote clean energy jobs and an extension of the wind production tax credit, and to show his commitment to our troops and their families -- all of which are so important here in Iowa and around the country.
With so much at stake for our country, you shouldn't wait to vote for President Obama and Iowa Democrats, either.
Every ballot cast early builds our momentum towards celebrating a victory on Election Night, so let's keep moving forward with President Obama and Iowa Democrats who are fighting for all of us.
The best way to do that is to join the tens of thousands of Iowans who, like me, have already voted in this election.
Take a moment to find out where to vote early in your neighborhood:
Tags See All Tags