- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- Buy Cheap Boris Blue 2.0.1
- Discount - 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Adobe Audition 3 (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit) (en,fr,cs)
- 9.95$ FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual cheap oem
|I voted early, have you?|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 08 October 2012 15:19|
Early voting has started, and here in Iowa, every day from now through November 6th is Election Day.
That means you can vote right away in person at early voting locations, or with a vote-by-mail ballot.
Find out how.
I cast my ballot early for President Obama because of what he has done to make quality, affordable health care accessible, to increase college affordability, to promote clean energy jobs and an extension of the wind production tax credit, and to show his commitment to our troops and their families -- all of which are so important here in Iowa and around the country.
With so much at stake for our country, you shouldn't wait to vote for President Obama and Iowa Democrats, either.
Every ballot cast early builds our momentum towards celebrating a victory on Election Night, so let's keep moving forward with President Obama and Iowa Democrats who are fighting for all of us.
The best way to do that is to join the tens of thousands of Iowans who, like me, have already voted in this election.
Take a moment to find out where to vote early in your neighborhood:
Tags See All Tags