- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 MAC cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe InCopy CS5 cheap oem
- Buy Navicat Premium 9 MAC (en)
- 49.95$ Nuance PaperPort Professional 11.1 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Download Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Download Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC (en)
|Ian Sodawasser cast in Culver-Stockton's annual Guest Artist Production|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Heidi Lanier|
|Friday, 01 November 2013 15:10|
CANTON, MO (11/01/2013)(readMedia)-- Culver-Stockton College is continuing the tradition of bringing a professional actor to campus to share the stage with students in the 28th Annual Guest Artist Production. Ian Sodawasser, musical theatre major from Davenport, Iowa, has been cast to act alongside professional actor Michael Brainard in Culver-Stockton College's production of "Other Desert Cities," written by Jon Robin Baitz and directed by Dr. Haidee Heaton.The performance runs at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 8-9 in the Mabee Little Theatre, with a Sunday afternoon matinee at 3 p.m., Nov. 10. Sodawasser has been cast as the understudy of Lyman Wyeth.
This is Brainard's second time participating in C-SC's Guest Artist Production. In addition, Brainard has had a long career in television, cinema and theatre. His most recognizable role was as Dr. Joseph 'Jake' Martin Jr. in the television series "All My Children." He also had a recurring role on the television series "American Heiress." He is in the upcoming movie, "Mi America," scheduled for release in 2014.
The annual guest artist production is an opportunity for students and faculty to experience theatre with professional actors. Students are able to work with the actor onstage, behind the scenes and in workshops and master classes. They also have the opportunity to learn new techniques in the field and share firsthand experiences of how the profession plays out on a day-to-day basis.
Culver-Stockton College, located in Canton, Mo., is a four-year residential institution in affiliation with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). C-SC specializes in experiential education and is one of only two colleges in the nation to offer the 12/3 semester calendar, where the typical 15 week semester is divided into two terms, a 12-week term and a 3-week term.
Tags See All Tags