- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- 199.95$ Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS5
- Download Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009
- Download Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 (cs,pl,tr,de,es,it,pt,fr,nl,sv,en)
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5
- 279.95$ Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Buy Cheap Nik Software HDR Efex Pro MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
|Ian Sodawasser Honored by Kennedy Center's American College Theatre|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Culver-Stockton College Communications|
|Friday, 11 January 2013 14:12|
CANTON, MO. (01/10/2013)(readMedia)-- Ian Sodawasser, a junior musical theatre major from Davenport, Iowa, was nominated for work done in "Assassins" for the Kennedy Center's American College Theatre Region V Festival hosted by the University of Nebraska, Jan. 20-26.
The goals of the Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival are to encourage, recognize and celebrate the finest and most diverse work produced in university and college theater programs, as well as to improve the quality of college theater in America. The KCACTF is comprised of eight geographic regions in the United States and honors excellence of overall production and offers student-artists individual recognition through awards and scholarships in playwriting, acting, criticism, directing and design.
In January and February of each year, regional festivals showcase the finest of each region's entered productions and offer a variety of activities, including workshops, symposia and regional-level award programs. Regional festival productions are judged by a panel of three judges selected by the Kennedy Center and the KCACTF national committee. These judges select four to six of the best and most diverse regional festival productions to be showcased in the spring at the annual noncompetitive national festival at the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C.
Culver-Stockton College is a four-year residential, coeducational community in affiliation with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), located in Canton, Mo.
Tags See All Tags