- Discount - SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
- Download Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- 79.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White (en)
|Ian Sodawasser part of Culver-Stockton's theatrical production of "Ion"|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Heidi Lanier|
|Tuesday, 11 February 2014 10:10|
CANTON, MO (02/10/2014)(readMedia)-- Culver-Stockton students are performing a centuries-old dramatic piece as part of the spring semester fine arts offerings. Euripides' "Ion" was first produced in ancient Greece, but has overtones of contemporary drama. A tragedy with a happy ending, the plot of "Ion" includes abandoned children and jealous relatives, attempted murder and tourist attractions, sexual assault and confusing prophecies, reunited families, an overzealous chorus and appearances by two Greek gods.
Ian Sodawasser, senior musical theatre major from Davenport, Iowa, is cast as Xouthos.
"Ion" runs in the Mabee Little Theatre, Feb. 20-22 at 7:30 p.m., with a matinee Feb. 22 at 3 p.m. This performance is directed by Dr. Ron Zank, assistant professor of theatre at Culver-Stockton.
Culver-Stockton College, located in Canton, Mo., is a four-year residential institution in affiliation with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). C-SC specializes in experiential education and is one of only two colleges in the nation to offer the 12/3 semester calendar, where the typical 15 week semester is divided into two terms, a 12-week term and a 3-week term.
Tags See All Tags