- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Pagemaker 7 cheap oem
- Download VMware Workstation 7
- Buy OEM Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Download NewBlue Titler Pro
- Download ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 4 (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
|Ian Sodawasser participates in Culver-Stockton's largest community service event, Extreme Dome Makeover|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Heidi Lanier|
|Thursday, 29 August 2013 15:26|
CANTON, MO (08/27/2013)(readMedia)-- Ian Sodawasser of Davenport, Iowa, was among Culver-Stockton College's students, alumni, faculty, staff and community members who spent Saturday, Aug. 24 volunteering for the fifth annual Extreme Dome Makeover. Over 400 volunteers participated in the event, sprucing up 13 work sites in the town of Canton, Mo.
Volunteers spent the day doing various activities like painting, landscaping and cleaning. Project sites included both public areas and private residences. Public sites included Canton Senior Housing, City Hall, Martin Park, the Mississippi River Park, the Canton Community Garden and more.
Extreme Dome Makeover provides the opportunity to introduce incoming students to the community of Canton, as well as to their classmates, advisors and neighbors. "We want our students to know that being a servant leader is important. Hopefully by the time they graduate they will know that importance and they'll be able to lead service projects in their own community after they graduate," said Dean of Students Chris Gill.
Culver-Stockton College, located in Canton, Mo., is a four-year residential institution in affiliation with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). C-SC specializes in experiential education and is one of only two colleges in the nation to offer the 12/3 semester calendar, where the typical 15 week semester is divided into two terms, a 12-week term and a 3-week term.
The C-SC Wildcats are members of the Heart of America Athletic Conference (HAAC) and the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA).
Tags See All Tags