- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- Buy Cheap Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
- Download DAZ Bryce 5.5
- 59.95$ Parallels Desktop 7 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 (en,de,it,sv,pt,ja,kr,zh,ru,fr,pl,tr,fi,nl,da,nb)
- Download Adobe Contribute CS5
- Discount - Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Landscape Photography
- Download proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
|Ian Sodawasser performing in Culver-Stockton's theatre production, "Side by Side by Sondheim"|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Heidi Lanier|
|Wednesday, 26 March 2014 08:47|
CANTON, MO (03/24/2014)(readMedia)-- Ian Sodawasser, senior musical theatre major from Davenport, Iowa, has been cast to perform in Culver-Stockton's musical theatre production, "Side by Side by Sondheim." The performers of C-SC's production were not assigned roles in this ensemble production; They are performing as a team, with each having an equal part.
This lively musical revue explores the many facets of Stephen Sondheim's brilliant lyrics. Sondheim is an American composer and lyricist known for his immense contributions to musical theatre, with a career spanning five decades. He is the winner of an Academy Award, eight Tony Awards, eight Grammy Awards and a Pulitzer Prize. This performance is often set with Sondheim's own music and occasionally given added punch through the music of composers such as Richard Rodgers or Leonard Bernstein.
Performances are April 3-5, 2014 at 7:30 p.m., with a 3 p.m. matinee Sunday, April 6. "Side by Side by Sondheim" is directed by Dr. Haidee Heaton, professor of theatre, with musical direction by Dr. Elliot Jones, professor of music and director of choral activities. Dr. Dylan Marney, professor music, is accompanying the performance on piano.
For ticket information, contact the C-SC Fine Arts Office at 573-288-6346.
Culver-Stockton College, located in Canton, Mo., is a four-year residential institution in affiliation with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). C-SC specializes in experiential education and is one of only two colleges in the nation to offer the 12/3 semester calendar, where the typical 15 week semester is divided into two terms, a 12-week term and a 3-week term.
Tags See All Tags