- Discount - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8
- Buy Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14
- Discount - Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Buy OEM ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Excel 2007 cheap oem
|IBEW Iowa State Conference Endorses Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Tuesday, 23 April 2013 09:14|
DES MOINES, IA – The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Iowa State Conference has become the 12th union to endorse Bruce Braley for US Senate. State Conference President Bill Hanes announced that the Delegates to the Conference voted unanimously in favor of this endorsement. The IBEW State Conference represents 8,500 electrical workers from manufacturing, utility, inside construction and outside line locals in the state of Iowa.
Braley announced in February that he had formed a committee to run for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tom Harkin.
Bill Hanes, President of the IBEW Iowa State Conference, said, “We’re proud to endorse Bruce Braley for Senate. Bruce works hard for working families because he knows that by providing the ladder of opportunity to more Iowans, we can strengthen the middle class and strengthen America. Bruce has never forgotten where he came from, growing up in a middle class family in Brooklyn, Iowa, and working hard his whole life. He’ll be even more effective in the Senate.”
Braley said, “I’m honored to have the endorsement of the IBEW Iowa State Conference. I’m running for Senate to bring people together to rebuild the middle class, create economic opportunities, and make America stronger. I’m thrilled to have these hard working men and women standing with me.”
Braley has received a wave of endorsements in recent weeks, highlighted by the endorsement of Sen. Tom Harkin on Saturday. In February, Rep. Dave Loebsack (IA-02) and former Rep. Leonard Boswell announced their endorsement; in March, Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald endorsed; on April 3rd, 71 Iowa legislators announced their endorsement of Braley. Eleven other Iowa labor organizations have also endorsed Braley.
Last week, Braley reported he had raised $1.07 million for his Senate campaign and has over $1 million cash on hand as of March 30th. Iowans from all 99 counties have contributed to Braley for Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags