- Download ACDSee Pro MAC
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
- Buy Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC (en,fr,es,de,it,nl,pt,ja,sv,fi,no,da,zh,ko,cs,ru,tr,pl,ro,hu,uk,ar,he,el)
- Download Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Download Telestream ScreenFlow 2 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- Discount - Alien Skin Eye Candy 7
|IBEW Iowa State Conference Endorses Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Tuesday, 23 April 2013 09:14|
DES MOINES, IA – The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Iowa State Conference has become the 12th union to endorse Bruce Braley for US Senate. State Conference President Bill Hanes announced that the Delegates to the Conference voted unanimously in favor of this endorsement. The IBEW State Conference represents 8,500 electrical workers from manufacturing, utility, inside construction and outside line locals in the state of Iowa.
Braley announced in February that he had formed a committee to run for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tom Harkin.
Bill Hanes, President of the IBEW Iowa State Conference, said, “We’re proud to endorse Bruce Braley for Senate. Bruce works hard for working families because he knows that by providing the ladder of opportunity to more Iowans, we can strengthen the middle class and strengthen America. Bruce has never forgotten where he came from, growing up in a middle class family in Brooklyn, Iowa, and working hard his whole life. He’ll be even more effective in the Senate.”
Braley said, “I’m honored to have the endorsement of the IBEW Iowa State Conference. I’m running for Senate to bring people together to rebuild the middle class, create economic opportunities, and make America stronger. I’m thrilled to have these hard working men and women standing with me.”
Braley has received a wave of endorsements in recent weeks, highlighted by the endorsement of Sen. Tom Harkin on Saturday. In February, Rep. Dave Loebsack (IA-02) and former Rep. Leonard Boswell announced their endorsement; in March, Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald endorsed; on April 3rd, 71 Iowa legislators announced their endorsement of Braley. Eleven other Iowa labor organizations have also endorsed Braley.
Last week, Braley reported he had raised $1.07 million for his Senate campaign and has over $1 million cash on hand as of March 30th. Iowans from all 99 counties have contributed to Braley for Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags