- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS: Page Layouts (en)
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 9.95$ MacPhun Intensify cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Excel 2007 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- Buy Cheap Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
- Buy Cheap Microsoft MapPoint 2010 North America
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 for the Web
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit)
|IBEW Iowa State Conference Endorses Braley for Senate|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Jeff Link|
|Tuesday, 23 April 2013 09:14|
DES MOINES, IA – The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Iowa State Conference has become the 12th union to endorse Bruce Braley for US Senate. State Conference President Bill Hanes announced that the Delegates to the Conference voted unanimously in favor of this endorsement. The IBEW State Conference represents 8,500 electrical workers from manufacturing, utility, inside construction and outside line locals in the state of Iowa.
Braley announced in February that he had formed a committee to run for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tom Harkin.
Bill Hanes, President of the IBEW Iowa State Conference, said, “We’re proud to endorse Bruce Braley for Senate. Bruce works hard for working families because he knows that by providing the ladder of opportunity to more Iowans, we can strengthen the middle class and strengthen America. Bruce has never forgotten where he came from, growing up in a middle class family in Brooklyn, Iowa, and working hard his whole life. He’ll be even more effective in the Senate.”
Braley said, “I’m honored to have the endorsement of the IBEW Iowa State Conference. I’m running for Senate to bring people together to rebuild the middle class, create economic opportunities, and make America stronger. I’m thrilled to have these hard working men and women standing with me.”
Braley has received a wave of endorsements in recent weeks, highlighted by the endorsement of Sen. Tom Harkin on Saturday. In February, Rep. Dave Loebsack (IA-02) and former Rep. Leonard Boswell announced their endorsement; in March, Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller and Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald endorsed; on April 3rd, 71 Iowa legislators announced their endorsement of Braley. Eleven other Iowa labor organizations have also endorsed Braley.
Last week, Braley reported he had raised $1.07 million for his Senate campaign and has over $1 million cash on hand as of March 30th. Iowans from all 99 counties have contributed to Braley for Iowa.
# # #
Tags See All Tags