- Discount - Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Buy Access 2010 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- Buy OEM MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS4 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit)
|IBHS Guidance on How to Safely Remove Snow on Your Roof|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Joseph King|
|Wednesday, 19 December 2012 15:06|
As severe winter weather spreads across the country, heavy snow can put a strain your roof, leaving your property at risk of costly damage.
The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued a blizzard warning as far west as Colorado and as far northeast as Wisconsin. As a result, residents throughout the Rockies and Midwest could see significant amounts of snow on Wednesday through Friday.
If heavy snow is left on your roof, it can result in costly water damage, or even cause your roof to collapse. Safely remove snow from your roof by using the following guidance from the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS).
Find additional resources to prevent roof damage during severe winter weather at http://disastersafety.org/
SAFELY REMOVE SNOW ON YOUR ROOF
for more information about how to make your buildings more resistant to a variety of disasters, large and small. Follow IBHS on Twitter at @DisasterSafety and on
# # #
Tags See All Tags