- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- 19.95$ Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Blender 2.6 Essential Training
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra (zh,en,es,it,ko,de,fr,ja)
- 379.95$ Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Wincare Memory Booster Gold
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Solidworks 2012 Premium (64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
|IBHS Guidance on How to Safely Remove Snow on Your Roof|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Joseph King|
|Wednesday, 19 December 2012 15:06|
As severe winter weather spreads across the country, heavy snow can put a strain your roof, leaving your property at risk of costly damage.
The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued a blizzard warning as far west as Colorado and as far northeast as Wisconsin. As a result, residents throughout the Rockies and Midwest could see significant amounts of snow on Wednesday through Friday.
If heavy snow is left on your roof, it can result in costly water damage, or even cause your roof to collapse. Safely remove snow from your roof by using the following guidance from the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS).
Find additional resources to prevent roof damage during severe winter weather at http://disastersafety.org/
SAFELY REMOVE SNOW ON YOUR ROOF
for more information about how to make your buildings more resistant to a variety of disasters, large and small. Follow IBHS on Twitter at @DisasterSafety and on
# # #
Tags See All Tags