- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro
- Buy ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter (en)
- 279.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap DAZ Bryce 5.5
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC
- 19.95$ Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe cheap oem
- Buy Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC (en)
- Download One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Buy Photoshop CS4 For Dummies (en)
|IBHS Guidance on How to Safely Remove Snow on Your Roof|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Joseph King|
|Wednesday, 19 December 2012 15:06|
As severe winter weather spreads across the country, heavy snow can put a strain your roof, leaving your property at risk of costly damage.
The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued a blizzard warning as far west as Colorado and as far northeast as Wisconsin. As a result, residents throughout the Rockies and Midwest could see significant amounts of snow on Wednesday through Friday.
If heavy snow is left on your roof, it can result in costly water damage, or even cause your roof to collapse. Safely remove snow from your roof by using the following guidance from the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS).
Find additional resources to prevent roof damage during severe winter weather at http://disastersafety.org/
SAFELY REMOVE SNOW ON YOUR ROOF
for more information about how to make your buildings more resistant to a variety of disasters, large and small. Follow IBHS on Twitter at @DisasterSafety and on
# # #
Tags See All Tags