- Download Adobe Captivate 5 MAC
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- 19.95$ MacJournal 5 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Maxon Cinema 4D R15 MAC
- Buy AutoDesSys Bonzai 3D MAC (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth cheap oem
- Buy Ashampoo Powerup 3 (en)
|IBHS Guidance on How to Safely Remove Snow on Your Roof|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Joseph King|
|Wednesday, 19 December 2012 15:06|
As severe winter weather spreads across the country, heavy snow can put a strain your roof, leaving your property at risk of costly damage.
The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued a blizzard warning as far west as Colorado and as far northeast as Wisconsin. As a result, residents throughout the Rockies and Midwest could see significant amounts of snow on Wednesday through Friday.
If heavy snow is left on your roof, it can result in costly water damage, or even cause your roof to collapse. Safely remove snow from your roof by using the following guidance from the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS).
Find additional resources to prevent roof damage during severe winter weather at http://disastersafety.org/
SAFELY REMOVE SNOW ON YOUR ROOF
for more information about how to make your buildings more resistant to a variety of disasters, large and small. Follow IBHS on Twitter at @DisasterSafety and on
# # #
Tags See All Tags