- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Buy Cheap IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Discount - Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 MAC (en,fr,de,ja)
- Download NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server
- Discount - Adobe Font Folio 11
- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC (en,fr,es,de,it,nl,pt,ja,sv,fi,no,da,zh,ko,cs,ru,tr,pl,ro,hu,uk,ar,he,el)
- Buy Mixed in Key 2 MAC (en)
- Buy Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6 (en)
- Download Propellerhead Reason 4 MAC
|IBHS Urges Home and Business Owners to Reduce Risk of Winter-Related Damage Now|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joseph King|
|Friday, 02 November 2012 09:12|
Tampa, Fla. (October 31, 2012) – With many Mid-Atlantic and Appalachian states receiving as much as two feet of snow from Super Storm Sandy, the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) reminds business and homeowners that now is the time to prepare their property for the 2012-2013 winter season to help reduce damage caused from freezing weather.
“Winter weather can cause numerous problems from burst pipes to roof collapses to interior fires,” said Julie Rochman, president and CEO of IBHS. “Taking steps now to prepare your home or business to withstand the effects of winter storms and freezing weather will help you avoid costly losses and possible business interruptions later.”
Is Your Roof Strong Enough?
Alternative Heating Devices
IBHS’ Freezing Weather page on DisasterSafety.org provides guidance on how to protect your home or business against other winter weather-related perils.
for more information about how to make your buildings more resistant to a variety of disasters, large and small. Follow IBHS on Twitter at @DisasterSafety and on
# # #
The Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) is an independent, nonprofit, research and communications organization supported by the property insurance industry. The IBHS mission is to conduct objective, scientific research in order to identify and promote effective actions that strengthen homes, businesses, and communities against natural disasters and other causes of loss.
Tags See All Tags