- Download How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- 19.95$ ACDSee Photo Manager 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Buy Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers (en)
- Buy Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- 29.95$ Apple Compressor 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10 (en)
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Buy OEM Corel Paint it
- Download Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
|IBHS Urges Home and Business Owners to Reduce Risk of Winter-Related Damage Now|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joseph King|
|Friday, 02 November 2012 09:12|
Tampa, Fla. (October 31, 2012) – With many Mid-Atlantic and Appalachian states receiving as much as two feet of snow from Super Storm Sandy, the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) reminds business and homeowners that now is the time to prepare their property for the 2012-2013 winter season to help reduce damage caused from freezing weather.
“Winter weather can cause numerous problems from burst pipes to roof collapses to interior fires,” said Julie Rochman, president and CEO of IBHS. “Taking steps now to prepare your home or business to withstand the effects of winter storms and freezing weather will help you avoid costly losses and possible business interruptions later.”
Is Your Roof Strong Enough?
Alternative Heating Devices
IBHS’ Freezing Weather page on DisasterSafety.org provides guidance on how to protect your home or business against other winter weather-related perils.
for more information about how to make your buildings more resistant to a variety of disasters, large and small. Follow IBHS on Twitter at @DisasterSafety and on
# # #
The Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) is an independent, nonprofit, research and communications organization supported by the property insurance industry. The IBHS mission is to conduct objective, scientific research in order to identify and promote effective actions that strengthen homes, businesses, and communities against natural disasters and other causes of loss.
Tags See All Tags