- 149.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- Buy Cheap Corel WordPerfect Office X5 Standard
- Download Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
- Discount - Adobe Contribute CS5
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
|IBHS Urges Home and Business Owners to Reduce Risk of Winter-Related Damage Now|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Joseph King|
|Friday, 02 November 2012 09:12|
Tampa, Fla. (October 31, 2012) – With many Mid-Atlantic and Appalachian states receiving as much as two feet of snow from Super Storm Sandy, the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) reminds business and homeowners that now is the time to prepare their property for the 2012-2013 winter season to help reduce damage caused from freezing weather.
“Winter weather can cause numerous problems from burst pipes to roof collapses to interior fires,” said Julie Rochman, president and CEO of IBHS. “Taking steps now to prepare your home or business to withstand the effects of winter storms and freezing weather will help you avoid costly losses and possible business interruptions later.”
Is Your Roof Strong Enough?
Alternative Heating Devices
IBHS’ Freezing Weather page on DisasterSafety.org provides guidance on how to protect your home or business against other winter weather-related perils.
for more information about how to make your buildings more resistant to a variety of disasters, large and small. Follow IBHS on Twitter at @DisasterSafety and on
# # #
The Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) is an independent, nonprofit, research and communications organization supported by the property insurance industry. The IBHS mission is to conduct objective, scientific research in order to identify and promote effective actions that strengthen homes, businesses, and communities against natural disasters and other causes of loss.
Tags See All Tags