- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Buy Adobe Acrobat X Suite (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Neobyte Titan Backup (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Director 11.5
- Buy OEM Photoshop CC For Dummies
- Discount - Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5
|Illinois Air National Guard announces Outstanding Airmen of the Year|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Sgt. 1st Class Kassidy L. Snyder|
|Monday, 07 January 2013 12:37|
SPRINGFIELD, IL (01/07/2013)(readMedia)-- The Illinois Air National Guard recognized five outstanding Airmen for their achievements in 2012 during an award ceremony at the Illinois State Military Museum Jan. 5.
Winners included: Outstanding Airman of the Year Senior Airman Alex Corwin of Charleston, 182nd Maintenance Squadron, 182nd Airlift Wing; Outstanding Noncommissioned Officer of the Year Tech. Sgt. Angelica Knecht of Belleville, 126th Medical Group, 126th Air Refueling Wing; Outstanding Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year Master Sgt. Phillip Clemens of Rochester, 183rd Communications Flight, 183rd Fighter Wing; Outstanding Honor Guard Member of the Year Senior Master Sgt. Diana Braun of Morrisonville, 183rd Force Support Squadron, 183rd Fighter Wing; Outstanding First Sergeant of the Year Senior Master Sgt. Michael Douglas of Waterloo, 126th Security Forces Squadron, 126th Air Refueling Wing.
Awards were given based on performance, mission accomplishment, team building and leadership. Criteria included actions, initiatives and results that showed exceptional leadership and duty performance. Consideration was given for supervision, level of responsibility, process improvements, unusual job assignments, job effectiveness, job knowledge and support to deploying or deployed operations. Additionally, consideration was given for awards and recognition, significant individual accomplishments, unique job achievements, processed or implemented suggestions, and innovative problem solving.
The Airmen will represent Illinois and contend at the national level competition later this year.
Tags See All Tags