- Discount - Alien Skin Snap Art 3 MAC
- Download Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3
- Buy OEM FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
- 19.95$ DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink Power2Go 6
- Buy Cheap Steinberg Cubase SX3
- Download BurnAware Professional
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Google Analytics Essential Training
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS5 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
|Illinois DOT Snow & Ice Advisory|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Friday, 08 November 2013 14:59|
IDOT and ISP Prepare for Winter Travel Season; Remind Motorists: “Ice and Snow – Take it Slow”
MILAN – In anticipation of the upcoming winter travel season, Illinois transportation officials will join law enforcement to launch the “Ice and Snow-Take it Slow” campaign and urge motorists to prepare for unfavorable winter driving conditions. The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and Illinois State Police (ISP) will hold a news conference on Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 10 a.m. at the Milan Maintenance Yard, 4128 - 69th Avenue, Milan to offer important safety advice for traveling motorists and to share detailed winter plans for Illinois roads.
WHO: Pat O’Brien, assistant to the regional engineer, IDOT
Captain Robert Atherton, ISP
WHAT: Illinois transportation and law enforcement officials to discuss upcoming plans for the approaching snow and ice season.
WHEN: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013 at 10 a.m.
WHERE: Illinois Department of Transportation, Milan Maintenance Yard, 4128 - 69th Ave., Milan IL 61264
Tags See All Tags