- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC (en)
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC
- Buy OEM ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
|Illinois DOT Snow & Ice Advisory|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Friday, 08 November 2013 14:59|
IDOT and ISP Prepare for Winter Travel Season; Remind Motorists: “Ice and Snow – Take it Slow”
MILAN – In anticipation of the upcoming winter travel season, Illinois transportation officials will join law enforcement to launch the “Ice and Snow-Take it Slow” campaign and urge motorists to prepare for unfavorable winter driving conditions. The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and Illinois State Police (ISP) will hold a news conference on Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 10 a.m. at the Milan Maintenance Yard, 4128 - 69th Avenue, Milan to offer important safety advice for traveling motorists and to share detailed winter plans for Illinois roads.
WHO: Pat O’Brien, assistant to the regional engineer, IDOT
Captain Robert Atherton, ISP
WHAT: Illinois transportation and law enforcement officials to discuss upcoming plans for the approaching snow and ice season.
WHEN: Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013 at 10 a.m.
WHERE: Illinois Department of Transportation, Milan Maintenance Yard, 4128 - 69th Ave., Milan IL 61264
Tags See All Tags