- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- Buy Sony Sound Forge 10 (en,ja)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- Buy Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC
- Download proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Digital Painting in Photoshop cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas cheap oem
- Download Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit) (en)
|Illinois Freedom PAC Releases New Ad, “Privilege”|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Neal Waltmire|
|Thursday, 17 July 2014 08:33|
As Billionaire Bruce Rauner’s tax avoidance schemes come to light, middle class families will know he’s a candidate they can’t trust
Chicago, IL – Today Illinois Freedom PAC released a new television commercial highlighting billionaire Bruce Rauner’s exploitation of the tax code, which ultimately places a higher burden on Illinois’ working families.
The 30-second spot underscores the shocking fact that the Republican gubernatorial candidate used loopholes now under scrutiny by the IRS to slash his tax obligation, despite earning $53 million in 2012.
The ad points out that Rauner not only used a loophole to avoid contributing a single penny to Social Security and Medicare for two straight years, in 2010 and 2011, he now says he’s open to taxing retirement income including Social Security. Other schemes employed by Rauner lowered his tax rate to below that of what millions of middle class families pay.
“As Bruce Rauner’s tax avoidance schemes come further to light, middle class families will know he’s a candidate they can’t trust,” says Neal Waltmire, Communications Director for Illinois Freedom PAC, regarding the ad’s anticipated impact. “Billionaire Bruce Rauner may believe it’s okay for him to play by a different set of rules, but hard-working Illinoisans are sure to disagree.”
###Watch the commercial on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Tags See All Tags