- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 9
- Buy OEM FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio
- 199.95$ Corel Painter X3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- Discount - ARTS PDF Stamper
- 299.95$ ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2 cheap oem
- Buy Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Top Secret (en)
- Download Autodesk Quantity Takeoff 2013
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- Buy Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Adobe Framemaker Server 10
|Illinois Freedom PAC Releases New Ad, “Privilege”|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Neal Waltmire|
|Thursday, 17 July 2014 08:33|
As Billionaire Bruce Rauner’s tax avoidance schemes come to light, middle class families will know he’s a candidate they can’t trust
Chicago, IL – Today Illinois Freedom PAC released a new television commercial highlighting billionaire Bruce Rauner’s exploitation of the tax code, which ultimately places a higher burden on Illinois’ working families.
The 30-second spot underscores the shocking fact that the Republican gubernatorial candidate used loopholes now under scrutiny by the IRS to slash his tax obligation, despite earning $53 million in 2012.
The ad points out that Rauner not only used a loophole to avoid contributing a single penny to Social Security and Medicare for two straight years, in 2010 and 2011, he now says he’s open to taxing retirement income including Social Security. Other schemes employed by Rauner lowered his tax rate to below that of what millions of middle class families pay.
“As Bruce Rauner’s tax avoidance schemes come further to light, middle class families will know he’s a candidate they can’t trust,” says Neal Waltmire, Communications Director for Illinois Freedom PAC, regarding the ad’s anticipated impact. “Billionaire Bruce Rauner may believe it’s okay for him to play by a different set of rules, but hard-working Illinoisans are sure to disagree.”
###Watch the commercial on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Tags See All Tags