- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Digital Painting in Photoshop cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
- Discount - Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Buy OEM Paragon CampTune 8 MAC
- Download Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
- Download Sony ACID Music Studio 9
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC
|Illinois Guardsmen Place in 2012 Marksmanship Exercise|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by National Guard PAO Illinois|
|Tuesday, 08 May 2012 13:47|
SPRINGFIELD, IL (05/04/2012)(readMedia)-- Seven members of the Illinois Army National Guard competed in the 2012 Winston P. Wilson Marksmanship Sustainment Training Exercise at Camp Robinson, Ark., April 23 to 27.
The team placed 16th out of 86 teams. The exercise included 395 National Guard and Reserve competitors. This is only the second time Illinois has placed in the top 20 in 41 years of the competition.
Soldiers' marksmanship was tested from five yards with an M9 pistol to 600 yards with the M16 rifle. The team received third place in the PT 300 match and seventh in the RT 309 match.
Top individual performers included Staff Sgt. Tracy Mix of Marseilles with Company A, 33rd Brigade Special Troops Battalion in Marseilles with an overall individual 12th place, the Chief's 50 Marksmanship skill badge, 8th place pistol and eight Excellence in Competition pistol points. Staff Sgt. Gabe Cullers of Carrier Mills, with Company A, 2nd Battalion, 130th Infantry Regiment in West Frankfort placed third in RI 302, rifle reflex fire.
Illinois' A team members included Staff Sgt. Tracy Mix of Marseilles with Company A, 33rd Brigade Special Troops Battalion in Marseilles; Chief Warrant Officer 2 Ryan Landon of Creal Springs with the 3637th Maintenance Company in Springfield; Staff Sgt. William Thorpe of Millstadt with Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 2nd Battalion, 130th Infantry Regiment in Marion; Sgt. Terry Pody of Machesney Park with 135th Chemical Company in Machesney Park.
Illinois' B team members included Staff Sgt. Gabe Cullers of Carrier Mills with Company A, 2nd Battalion, 130th Infantry Regiment in West Frankfort; Staff Sgt. Shawn Cannamore of Metropolis with Company C, 33rd Brigade Special Troops Battalion in Carbondale; Sgt. Chris Maag with the Minnesota Army National Guard; Capt. Thomas Martin Jr., of Streamwood with Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 404th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade in Chicago.
The team was coached by Sgt. First Class David Perdew of Astoria with Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, 44th Chemical Battalion in Macomb.
Tags See All Tags