- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 199.95$ Autodesk NavisWorks Manage 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Director 11.5
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition (cs,pl,tr,de,es,it,pt,fr,nl,sv,en)
- 99.95$ Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- 49.95$ Parallels Desktop 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- Download Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Exposure
|Illinois National Guard contractors to mobilize for Afghanistan|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Illinois National Guard PAO|
|Monday, 17 March 2014 10:04|
Four Soldiers mobilize March 19 as part of an embedded contracting team
SPRINGFIELD, IL (03/13/2014)(readMedia)-- A deployment ceremony is scheduled for four Soldiers who will deploy to Afghanistan as part of a specialized contracting team. The ceremony for the 1965th Contingency Contracting Team (CCT) based in Springfield, Ill., will be March 19 at 9 a.m. at Camp Lincoln, 1301 N. MacArthur Blvd. in Springfield, Ill.
The 1965th CCT is a group of highly-skilled contracting officers and contract specialists who execute and administer government funds through contracts to obtain goods, services and construction from commercial sources to support contingency operations. Their mission both domestic and abroad includes disaster relief, facilitating the defense against or recovery from nuclear, biological, chemical, or radiological attack against the U.S along with response to situations where the president issues an emergency declaration or major disaster declaration. The 1965th CCT executes its mission both at home and abroad and is embarking to execute contracts in Afghanistan in 2014.
The contracting officers and contract specialists of the 1965th CCT will provide direct force support to the commanders in Afghanistan, enabling them to meet their missions through the procurement of goods and services; construction of facilities, roads and bridges; and services contracts. Through contracts with local national businesses contracting officers meet the requirements of force sustainment while also stimulating the Afghan economy. Contracting teams often are the Soldiers who work behind the scenes getting the commanders in the field the equipment, supplies or infrastructure they need to execute their mission.
The unit will train for a brief time at Fort Bliss, Texas, before deploying to Afghanistan. They are expected to be home by late December.
News media attending the event should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the ceremony and are asked to contact Public Affairs at 217-761-3569 to gain access to Camp Lincoln.
Become our Facebook Fan!
Tags See All Tags