- 19.95$ Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0 cheap oem
- 49.95$ Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC
- Buy Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy NewTek LightWave 3D 9 (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Buy GRAHL PDF Annotator 2 (en)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 cheap oem
- Buy Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Discount - Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash CS4 Professional MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Excel 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|Illinois National Guard Employees Receive Recogintion for Service to Troops|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by National Guard PAO Illinois|
|Tuesday, 10 April 2012 11:17|
SPRINGFIELD, IL (04/06/2012)(readMedia)-- Four members of the Illinois National Guard's Family Programs were recognized for their efforts and service to the Soldiers, Airmen and military families April 4 at Camp Lincoln in Springfield.
Kathy KozaK of Glendale Heights, Anita Yakle of Jacksonville and Shirley Dilworth of Springfield received a Military Medal of Merit and Annette Chapman of Pontiac received a trophy of achievement for their display of selfless devotion and support for Illinois National Guard Family Program's mission. Their efforts enhanced operational support and ensured the program met the needs of servicemembers and their families.
Kozak served as the hub for the Illinois National Guard's Family support system at North Riverside. She successfully maintained a 99 percent contact rate for outreach calls to family members of deployed servicemembers and also serves as a primary contact for the Service Member and Family Support Services for Informal Crisis Response Team.
Yakle was the primary member of the Servicemember Readiness Program team; processing more than 10,000 Soldiers. On a daily basis she works closely with all branches, establishing professional and supportive relationships, assists Survivors and the Survivor Outreach Services Team. She supports more than 30 units, more than 3,600 servicemembers in addition to their family members.
As the Springfield Illinois Service Member and Family Support Services Military Youth Coordinator, Dilworth successfully established events to assist more than 31,000 military youth of all branches within Illinois to cope with a parent's deployment and homecoming.
Dilworth facilitated more than 45 events with a year-end total of more than 3,300 youth
attendees at events such as deployment and reunion ceremonies, formal classes for youth ages 6 to 17 on how to cope with deployments and improving the State's Annual Easter Egg Hunt. She ensures all events are both enjoyable and educational.
Chapman assisted in the pre-deployment, deployment and return of more than 3,000 servicemembers with the 33rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team and assisted their families through every step in 2008 to 2009. After that, she stepped up as the Family Readiness Assistant and finally the Senior Family Readiness Support Assistant for the Illinois National Guard Service Members and their families.
Tags See All Tags