- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,da,fi,no,sv)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- 299.95$ Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter
- Buy OEM Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
|Illinois National Guard Helicopter, Crew Return from Southwest Border|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Illinois National Guard PAO|
|Monday, 10 September 2012 13:49|
DECATUR, IL (09/10/2012)(readMedia)-- WHO:
• The Illinois National Guard's Detachment 1, Company C, 1st Battalion, 376th Aviation Regiment in Decatur.
• One Illinois National Guard OH-58 Kiowa helicopter and one pilot will return to the Illinois National Guard's Aviation Support Facility after completing a three-month deployment to the U.S. Southwest Border in support of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security performing border security operations. A total of four Soldiers supported the mission. The other three Soldiers have already arrived home.
• Sept. 10 at 2 p.m.
• Illinois National Guard Aviation Support Facility, 660 S. Airport Rd, Decatur, Ill.
• Dec. 15, 2011 the Secretary of Defense approved the continued use of the National Guard to support the Department of Homeland Security's effort to secure the U.S. southwest border.
• The Southwest Border extends from San Diego, Calif., to Brownsville, Texas, and is approximately 2,000 miles.
• In most areas, the Southwest Border is located in remote and sparsely populated areas of vast desert and rugged mountain terrain.
• The Southwest Border region is defined as the areas up to 150 miles north of the United States-Mexican border.
Tags See All Tags