- 79.95$ Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3 cheap oem
- Discount - 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
- Discount - Eset Smart Security 5 (32-bit)
- Discount - Nero 9 Reloaded
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor 2015 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Director 11.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5
- Buy Cheap iExplorer 3 MAC
- 99.95$ NewBlue Titler Pro cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
|Illinois National Guard Helicopter, Crew Return from Southwest Border|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Illinois National Guard PAO|
|Monday, 10 September 2012 13:49|
DECATUR, IL (09/10/2012)(readMedia)-- WHO:
• The Illinois National Guard's Detachment 1, Company C, 1st Battalion, 376th Aviation Regiment in Decatur.
• One Illinois National Guard OH-58 Kiowa helicopter and one pilot will return to the Illinois National Guard's Aviation Support Facility after completing a three-month deployment to the U.S. Southwest Border in support of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security performing border security operations. A total of four Soldiers supported the mission. The other three Soldiers have already arrived home.
• Sept. 10 at 2 p.m.
• Illinois National Guard Aviation Support Facility, 660 S. Airport Rd, Decatur, Ill.
• Dec. 15, 2011 the Secretary of Defense approved the continued use of the National Guard to support the Department of Homeland Security's effort to secure the U.S. southwest border.
• The Southwest Border extends from San Diego, Calif., to Brownsville, Texas, and is approximately 2,000 miles.
• In most areas, the Southwest Border is located in remote and sparsely populated areas of vast desert and rugged mountain terrain.
• The Southwest Border region is defined as the areas up to 150 miles north of the United States-Mexican border.
Tags See All Tags