- Buy Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- 9.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 (en)
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Discount - Panic Coda MAC
- Buy Paragon Partition Manager 9 Professional (en)
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit)
|Illinois National Guard Members Assist with South Dakota Flooding|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by readMedia Newswire|
|Monday, 06 June 2011 15:30|
SPRINGFIELD, IL (06/03/2011)(readMedia)-- The Illinois National Guard sent one CH-47 Chinook helicopter with five crew members from Company B, 2nd Battalion 238th Aviation based in Peoria to help the South Dakota National Guard battle flood waters on June 3.
"Our Soldiers and Airmen are always prepared and willing to help our neighbors," said Maj. Gen. William L. Enyart the Adjutant General of the Illinois National Guard. "Rising floodwater is something that we completely understand here in Illinois."
Approximately 1,000 South Dakota National Guard Soldiers and Airmen have been helping to hold back the flood waters in the upper plains state for nearly a week. The Illinois National Guard Aircraft and crew will sling load one-ton sandbags to secure the levy along the Missouri River near Sioux City, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags