- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate CC
- Buy OEM Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques
- Buy OEM Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Download Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- Download Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouching cheap oem
|Illinois National Guard Members Assist with South Dakota Flooding|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by readMedia Newswire|
|Monday, 06 June 2011 15:30|
SPRINGFIELD, IL (06/03/2011)(readMedia)-- The Illinois National Guard sent one CH-47 Chinook helicopter with five crew members from Company B, 2nd Battalion 238th Aviation based in Peoria to help the South Dakota National Guard battle flood waters on June 3.
"Our Soldiers and Airmen are always prepared and willing to help our neighbors," said Maj. Gen. William L. Enyart the Adjutant General of the Illinois National Guard. "Rising floodwater is something that we completely understand here in Illinois."
Approximately 1,000 South Dakota National Guard Soldiers and Airmen have been helping to hold back the flood waters in the upper plains state for nearly a week. The Illinois National Guard Aircraft and crew will sling load one-ton sandbags to secure the levy along the Missouri River near Sioux City, Iowa.
Tags See All Tags