- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 (en)
- Buy Cheap Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC
- Buy Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit)
- Discount - Corel Painter X MAC
- 29.95$ Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual
- Download Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
|Illinois National Guard military police company receives reaction force training|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Aleah M. Castrejon, Illinois National Guard Public Affairs Office|
|Monday, 28 April 2014 10:31|
SPRINGFIELD, IL (04/25/2014)(readMedia)-- SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – Soldiers from the 233rd Military Police (MP) Company in Springfield, Ill., received National Guard Reaction Force (NGRF) training at Camp Lincoln in Springfield, Ill., April 24. Soldiers were trained on proper techniques of deploying a taser, which included a real-life demonstration. The training also required Soldiers to subdue their opponent after being sprayed with Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) spray.
"The Soldiers accomplished non-lethal weapons training in support of the NGRF mission," said Chief Warrant Officer 3 John Chepulis, of Chatham, Ill., deputy director for the Illinois National Guard office of the provost marshal. The training gives their Commander options for supporting the mission from different angles."
The NGRF is designed to be a rapidly deployable element to support an all hazards event. They are capable of supporting law enforcement by providing site security, presence patrols, checkpoints, civil disturbances control, and force protection or security for a variety of events.
The training conducted by the 233rd MP Company is integral for ensuring success in the myriad of missions that an NGRF may be called upon to perform, said Chepulis.
The Illinois National Guard 33rd MP Battalion and subordinate military police companies will assume responsibility of the Illinois NGRF mission from the 2nd Battalion, 123rd Field Artillery later this year. In preparation for the change, the Soldiers went through various training to include baton, taser and OC training.
Tags See All Tags