- Buy proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Buy Cheap MathWorks MatLab R2009b (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 5
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Discount - Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- 29.95$ Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0
- Download Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,ro,sv,tr,hr,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
|Illinois to host Lt. Governors' conference|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Kathryn Phillips|
|Monday, 30 January 2012 15:39|
Half-million dollars projected in revenue
CHICAGO – January 27, 2011. The nation’s “seconds-in-command” will convene in Chicago this summer at a conference expected to generate more than a half-million dollars in revenue for the state.
Lt. Governor Sheila Simon announced today that she will host the National Lieutenant Governors Association (NLGA) annual meeting July 18-20 at the Drake Hotel in Chicago. The NLGA estimates the meeting will generate $612,000 in hotel, food, entertainment, transportation and other expenditures in Illinois.
“More than 200 people are expected to attend the conference, including many of the nation’s lieutenant governors,” said NLGA Director Julia Hurst. “The meeting will focus on issues impacting the economy, and the people of the states and territories, from education to energy, health care and more.”
Lt. Governor Simon is seeking Illinois businesses to sponsor conference sessions to “showcase the best that Illinois has to offer.” Chicago was selected to commemorate the NLGA’s 50th anniversary as it was the site of the inaugural annual meeting in 1962 when Samuel Shapiro was the Illinois Lieutenant Governor.
“The association is delighted to celebrate its 50th anniversary in the very city in which it was founded – Chicago,” said NLGA Chair and Nebraska Lt. Governor Rick Sheehy. “We thank Illinois Lt. Governor Sheila Simon for hosting this bi-partisan group, and we look forward to the energy that she and the Windy City will add to our gathering.”
The NLGA is a nonprofit, professional organization for elected officials who are first in line of succession to the governors in the United States and five territorial jurisdictions. Since 2000, at least 20 lieutenant governors have succeeded governors, including former Lt. Governor and current Governor Pat Quinn.
“We welcome the opportunity to host these influential policymakers and generate tourism dollars for our state,” said Simon, the NLGA Midwest Regional Chair.
Tags See All Tags