- Download Slysoft AnyDVD 6
- 19.95$ Kingsoft Office 2009 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2009
- Discount - GFI EndPointSecurity 2012
- 199.95$ Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom cheap oem
- Buy Jaksta MAC (en)
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
|Immigration advocates expecting arrests and other civil disobedience in three cities|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Laura Barrett|
|Monday, 04 November 2013 11:14|
Advocates plan to target reluctant congressional representatives
What: Protesters in St. Louis MO, South Bend IN, and St. Paul MN plan to be arrested outside Congressmembers’ offices.
The goal of the protests is to advocate for representatives to vote on Comprehensive Immigration Reform in the U.S. House before Congress dismisses for the year in just a few weeks.
When: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Monday, November 4
Who: 500 faith leaders, immigrants and Dreamers (DACA students) and children of immigrants.
Where and When:
St. Louis area – Thomas F. Eagleton Federal Courthouse, 111 S. 10th Street, St. Louis, MO; 11 a.m.
South Bend area – Rep. Jackie Walorski's Mishawaka District Office, 202 Lincolnway East, Suite #101, Mishawaka, IN 46544; 4:00 p.m.
St. Paul area - Congressman John Kline’s Office, Suite 135, 350 W. Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, MN; 2:00 p.m.
Details: Since 2010, Gamaliel, a national network of grassroots, faith-based affiliates, has been participating in events to draw attention to the issue of Comprehensive Immigration Reform. Starting with weekly prayer vigils in front of the offices of members of Congress, the campaign has now escalated to a series of Civil Disobedience actions, in coalition with other social justice organizations.
For additional information on Gamaliel’s immigration work, see http://www.gamaliel.org/
Gamaliel is a grassroots network of non-partisan, faith-based organizations in 17 U.S. states, South Africa and the United Kingdom. Gamaliel organizes to empower ordinary people to effectively participate in the political, environmental, social and economic decisions affecting their lives. Gamaliel’s diverse members apply their faith and values to the pursuit of equal opportunity for all, shared abundance, and stronger, more prosperous communities.
Tags See All Tags