- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- Buy OEM Microsoft MapPoint 2009 North America
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Discount - Cocoatech Path Finder 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- Discount - Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC cheap oem
|Immigration Advocates Respond to Senate Immigration Bill|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by CairChicago.org|
|Monday, 15 April 2013 15:27|
Families share reactions to the Senate Gang of 8's draft legislation and what it means going forward
(CHICAGO, 4/15/2013) — Today, the Senate Gang of 8 introduced its highly anticipated draft immigration bill after months of negotiations. The Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights along with families affected will react to the new bill and share their thoughts on what this means for the legislative debate ahead.
Today’s bill introduction follows a week of action in Washington, DC and across the country. On Wednesday, April 10, tens of thousands of supporters gathered on the west lawn of the Capitol to rally for immigration reform at the “Rally for Citizenship.” In addition to Wednesday’s event, leaders across the country led a week of local actions. In Illinois, local leaders visited all 20 members of the Illinois Congressional delegation, including Senator Durbin and Kirk.
WHAT: Press Conference and Community vigil
WHO: Lawrence Benito, CEO, and Fred Tsao, Policy Director at ICIRR, will be joined by families directly impacted by the legislation in vocalizing a reaction to the bill. Community leaders from Muslim, Asian and Latino will be available to press, including CAIR-Chicago Executive Director, Ahmed Rehab. Additionally, SEIU’s president Tom Balanoff will also be available.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 16, 3:30 pm – Press conference, 8:30 pm – Community vigil
WHERE: Press conference at Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights, 55 East Jackson, Suite 2075, Community vigil at Casa Michoacán at 1638 South Blue Island
Tags See All Tags