- Buy OEM Smith Micro PoserPro 2010 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- 19.95$ FileMaker Bento 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Download Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 19.95$ Acronis Disk Director Suite 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Buy OEM Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 Suite
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
|Immigration Reform Bus Tour Starts -- 11 Cities in Four Days with Focus on Judiciary Committee Members|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Christian Newswire|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2013 11:51|
WASHINGTON, Aug. 19, 2013 /Christian Newswire/ -- Forty activists are launching an 11-city, four-day bus tour through Midwest "battleground states" prodding key members of Congress to adopt comprehensive immigration reform.
The event is being headed by the Minnesota-based Asamblea de Derechos Civiles, the Assembly for Civil Rights (ADDC), an affiliate of Gamaliel. The tour targets politicians who sit on the House Judiciary Committee.
The tour makes three stops in Ohio, two stops in Minnesota and Missouri, and one stop in Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana.
"Last week, we celebrated the one year anniversary of the executive order, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)," said Pablo Tapia, co-founder of ADDC. "DACA is not a permanent and stable solution. The House must act NOW to provide a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million undocumented folks living in this country."
Ana Garcia-Ashley, Executive Director of Gamaliel said, "The family is the basic unit of our society, but our broken immigration system divides families and keeps loved ones apart for years or decades."
Bus Tour Schedule:
Monday, August 19
9:00am- Vigil at Rep. Eric Paulsen's office, Eden Prairie, MN
9:30am- Vigil at Rep. John Kline's office, Burnsville, MN
1:00pm- Vigil at Rep. Steve King's office, Mason City, IA
Tuesday, August 20
9:30am- Vigil at Rep. Sensenbrenner's in Brookfield, WI
12:30pm- Meeting with Rep. Luis Gutiérrez in Chicago, IL
5:00pm- Dinner with community & rally in South Bend, IN
Wednesday, August 21
9:30am- Action at Rep. Jim Jordan's office in Lima, OH
11:00am- Action at Rep. John Boehner's office in Troy, OH
2:30pm- Action in Rep. Steve Chabot's office in Cincinnati, OH
Thursday, August 22
9:30am- Vigil at Rep. Jason Smith's office in Farmington, MO
5:00pm- Rally in St. Charles, MO
Asamblea de Derechos Civiles is a statewide, faith-based organization which organizes immigrants from predominantly Latino congregations to build power to change the immigration system and the underlying political and economic structures behind it.
Tags See All Tags