- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Buy OEM DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Buy Cheap Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Discount - Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D (en)
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2010 Pro
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- 199.95$ CorelCAD 2013 (64 bit) cheap oem
|Improving Iowans' health care|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Hawkeye Caucus|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:28|
The Executive MBA program through the University of Iowa helps health care professionals improve the quality and delivery of health care products and services to Iowans.
Nearly 20 percent of the 100 students taking EMBA classes in Iowa City, Cedar Rapids and Des Moines work in health care or health care related fields, including ten physicians, CEOs of healthcare facilities, and leaders in medical device and pharmaceutical industries. They learn how to better manage the business of today’s increasingly complex health care practices and services so they can be delivered more affordably to Iowans.
Alex Taylor, associate director of the Tippie EMBA Programs: “Health care makes up 17 percent of US Gross Domestic Product, so it’s not a surprise that 20 percent of our students work in health care.”
DID YOU KNOW?
The Tippie Executive MBA program is the only program of its type in Iowa. To find out more go to http://tippie.uiowa.edu/
Tags See All Tags