- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011 cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look cheap oem
- Download Corel Paint it
- Download Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Word 2007
- 299.95$ Maplesoft Maple 14 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- Buy Cheap Global Delight Voila 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Omni Group OmniFocus MAC (en)
|Improving Iowans' health care|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Hawkeye Caucus|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:28|
The Executive MBA program through the University of Iowa helps health care professionals improve the quality and delivery of health care products and services to Iowans.
Nearly 20 percent of the 100 students taking EMBA classes in Iowa City, Cedar Rapids and Des Moines work in health care or health care related fields, including ten physicians, CEOs of healthcare facilities, and leaders in medical device and pharmaceutical industries. They learn how to better manage the business of today’s increasingly complex health care practices and services so they can be delivered more affordably to Iowans.
Alex Taylor, associate director of the Tippie EMBA Programs: “Health care makes up 17 percent of US Gross Domestic Product, so it’s not a surprise that 20 percent of our students work in health care.”
DID YOU KNOW?
The Tippie Executive MBA program is the only program of its type in Iowa. To find out more go to http://tippie.uiowa.edu/
Tags See All Tags