- Download Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- Buy Cheap Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- 29.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Contribute CS5
- 39.95$ Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 MAC cheap oem
- 29.95$ Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business cheap oem
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Converter 2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC
|Improving Iowans' health care|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Hawkeye Caucus|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 14:28|
The Executive MBA program through the University of Iowa helps health care professionals improve the quality and delivery of health care products and services to Iowans.
Nearly 20 percent of the 100 students taking EMBA classes in Iowa City, Cedar Rapids and Des Moines work in health care or health care related fields, including ten physicians, CEOs of healthcare facilities, and leaders in medical device and pharmaceutical industries. They learn how to better manage the business of today’s increasingly complex health care practices and services so they can be delivered more affordably to Iowans.
Alex Taylor, associate director of the Tippie EMBA Programs: “Health care makes up 17 percent of US Gross Domestic Product, so it’s not a surprise that 20 percent of our students work in health care.”
DID YOU KNOW?
The Tippie Executive MBA program is the only program of its type in Iowa. To find out more go to http://tippie.uiowa.edu/
Tags See All Tags