- 9.95$ Illustrator CS4 For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- 19.95$ Aglare DVD Ripper Platinum 6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CS5.5
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014 (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC
|In Iowa’s Interest: It’s Medicare Open Enrollment Time|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Friday, 01 November 2013 15:07|
Each year, seniors in Iowa and across the country have an opportunity to adjust their Medicare health benefits for the coming year. This seven-week period known as Medicare Open Enrollment, offers beneficiaries a chance to customize their Medicare plans to suit their current health needs. This year, Open Enrollment begins on October 15th and runs through December 7, 2013. The enrollment period offers seniors a chance to get a jump start on selecting their health plans for 2014, and ensures they will receive essential plan details and membership cards before new coverage starts on January 1, 2014.
To help seniors access information, answer questions about their medical coverage, and choose the best plan for their needs, the Medicare website – www.medicare.gov – includes The Medicare Plan Finder. The plan finder is a unique tool that conveniently allows seniors to compare numerous drug and health plans simultaneously. Additionally, the site breaks down monthly premiums, deductibles, co-pay levels, and prescription drug coverage.
The Medicare website also highlights the most popular and highly rated Medicare Advantage and prescription drug plans that have been reported by Medicare recipients. The highest quality plans received an overall rating of five stars with the best performers receiving a “gold star” icon. This guide can help Iowans analyze others’ experiences with Medicare plans and choose the plan that’s right for them.
I encourage all beneficiaries in Iowa to take a look at these resources. For more information about Medicare and the new changes, please visit the Medicare Open Enrollment homepage at http://www.cms.gov/Center/
A PDF version of this article is available here.
Tags See All Tags