- Buy OEM Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- 19.95$ Acronis Disk Director 11 Home cheap oem
- Download Nik Software HDR Efex Pro
- 59.95$ Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2011
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra
- Discount - Boris FX 9.2
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- Discount - Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC
|In Iowa’s Interest: Taking Advantage of Medicare Open Enrollment|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Sen. Tom Harkin|
|Monday, 22 October 2012 14:34|
By Senator Tom Harkin
Each year, Medicare beneficiaries in Iowa and around the country have a chance to select a new plan or keep their existing plan during Medicare’s Open Enrollment period. This year, the open enrollment begins October 15th and ends on December 7th. By getting a head start on choosing their plans for 2013, seniors can ensure they will receive the benefits they need. Any changes made will take effect on January 1, 2013.
The options for choosing a plan can be daunting, but the Medicare website – www.medicare.gov – is a good resource for seniors to select a plan and answer questions about their options. The site also includes The Medicare Plan Finder, a unique tool that allows seniors to compare numerous drug and health plans simultaneously. The Plan Finder breaks down monthly premiums, deductibles, co-pay levels, and prescription drug coverage.
The Medicare website also highlights the most popular and highly rated Medicare Advantage and prescription drug plans that have been reported by Medicare recipients. The highest quality plans received an overall rating of five stars with the best performers receiving a “gold star” icon. This guide can help Iowans analyze others’ experiences with Medicare plans and choose the plan that’s right for them.
I encourage all beneficiaries in Iowa to take a look at these new resources including http://www.healthcare.gov/, where Iowans can find more information about The Affordable Care Act – the landmark health law – and how it benefits them.
For more information about Medicare and the new changes, please visit the following sites: www.cms.hhs.gov/center/
A PDF version of the column is available by clicking here.
Tags See All Tags