- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- Buy Ashampoo Office 2008 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe SoundBooth CS4
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition
- Buy OEM Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011
- 79.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 cheap oem
- 19.95$ ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit) (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional
|In the Battle of the Sexes, Men aren’t Doing So Well|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Wednesday, 10 April 2013 13:24|
Author Offers 3 Tips to Level the Playing Field
The headlines would be comical if they weren’t so sad – and numerous.
“YOUNG WOMAN SCAMS LOVE STRUCK ELDERLY MAN OUT OF $200,000” (Elk Grove, Calif., January 2013)
“Just Google and you’ll find all kinds of news stories about men who willingly give up their cash, their luxury cars, even an ex-wife’s diamond ring,” as in the Elk Grove case, says Charles D. Martin, author of “Provocateur,” (www.provocateurbook.com), a novel about smart, beautiful women and the power they wield over men.
“As men, we never like to admit that we may be outsmarted by a woman – but the truth is, it is happening all the time!”
And it’s getting worse, for men.
“Women are far outpacing men in numbers of college degrees. They now outnumber men, earning almost 60 percent of college degrees,” Martin says. “And while that doesn’t necessarily make them ‘smarter’ than men, it sure does add to their advantage.”
In addition women have other (obvious) advantages.
“In the presence of a sexy woman, men lose their ability to think or act rationally,” Martin says. “That’s an enormous advantage for women! Men do not realize that it is women that are in charge of the mating process.”
How can men level the playing field? Martin has some suggestions:
About Charles D. Martin
Charles Martin runs a hedge fund, Mont Pelerin Capital, LLC, and serves on the investment committees of prominent universities. An established business writer, his first novel focuses on the intrigue that often exists between alpha females that take on – and conquer – dominant males. Martin lives with his wife in a coastal town south of Los Angeles.
Tags See All Tags