- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC (en,fr)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- Download Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Macpaw CleanMyMac 2 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard (ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,en,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Download Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
|Increased Stress Puts More Teens at Risk, Doctor Warns|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Tuesday, 21 February 2012 09:42|
Spot Early Signs Your Teen is Struggling – Before It Gets Bad
Adolescence is difficult in the best of times. It’s doubly stressful for kids today; they’re experiencing the same worries and insecurities as adults in this troubled economy, and with far fewer coping skills. From families struggling with joblessness and foreclosure to increasing competition for college admissions to the normal fears associated with impending adulthood, they’re particularly vulnerable.
The most recent data available, which is about 3 years old, puts suicide as the third-leading cause of death for teens after unintentional injuries (such as car accidents) and homicide, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness. More than 2 million teens attempt suicide each year.
About Gregory L. Jantz, Ph.D.
Gregory Jantz has more than 25 years experience in mental health counseling and is the founder of The Center for Counseling and Health Resources, near Seattle, Wash. The Center, “a place for hope,” provides comprehensive, coordinated care from a treatment team that addresses medical, physical, psychological, emotional, nutritional, fitness and spiritual factors involved in recovery. He is the best-selling author of more than 20 books on topics from depression to eating disorders.
Tags See All Tags