- Discount - Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Authorware 7
- Discount - Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Discount - Photoshop Elements 9: The Missing Manual
- 19.95$ Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Cultured Code Things MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Designing a Book
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 4
|Incredible Pizza Company Announces Job Fair|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Chris Brewer|
|Monday, 08 March 2010 09:10|
[Davenport, IA] – March 4, 2010 – America’s Incredible Pizza Company (AIPC) announced today it will host a job fair. The event will be hosted on March 12th and 13th from 8 am to 8pm. It will be located at 2130 East Kimberly Road in Davenport, Iowa. The company expects to hire over 100 employees.
Job seekers should be prepared for onsite interviews, dress the part; first impressions are very important! “AIPC is eager to hire smiling faces for all positions including Customer Service (Cashiers, Party Hosts, Bussers), Food Service (cooks, dough room, pizza line, and buffet attendants), and Game Room Attendants (Attraction, Customer Service, and Redemption / Prize Counter personnel). Full and part time positions will be available. Two forms of ID should be brought to the job fair.
Job seekers may fill out an application online at www.incrediblepizza.com/
The new 38,000-square-foot family entertainment center located in Davenport’s Spring Village shopping center will be all-indoor, smoke and alcohol free, and offer seating for hundreds of people. Four 50s-themed dining rooms will compliment the facility with private rooms available for birthday parties, corporate meetings and other group events. The fairgrounds game room will contain attractions like Laser Tag, Mini-Bowling, Mini-Golf, Bumper Cars and nearly 100 video and redemption games. The huge fun center will employ nearly 150 local people when it opens.
Executive Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations, Chris Brewer said, “We’re seeking enthusiastic people who love having fun while they work.”
Tags See All Tags